DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Tried the latest...seems to work currently, thank you for fixing it.

Bad news, old saves dont work anymore :(. At least I know what to do now so I wont waste as much time.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Everybody but Brian and Lisa enslaved and making money on webcam.

Mom is masturbating on the stairs, you tell her she can cum, and

1603173039871.png

...and it locks up.

And, like a fool, i hadn't saved in a while.

Might want to look into that.

========================

A question - i might have asked this the last time i checked out the game, which was several months ago; if i did, i don't remember.

Every one of the girls is yelling "BREED ME!" as you cum in her pussy.

Can they/are they going to get knocked up?

Also, any chance of being able to bend that arrogant bitch at the sexshop over the counter and giving her a good fucking in all her holes?

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
High stats are causing massive latency issues with pulling up menus/swapping locations. I spam learned the max spells and high stat levels for shits n giggles, takes me about 20 seconds to open Save menu now lol.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I bought the streaming equipment for mom, the girlfriend and sister but how do I use it?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
it is automatically used to give passive money every time you sleep, if I am not mistaken then it should give 15$ per level
Thank you! Was getting frustrated. Was afraid my game was (more) bugged. Anybody else get a crash when denying mom orgasm when she masturbates?

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Is messing with people who used to be men required to advance or is that sort of thing skippable?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
the developer is busy in getting rid of bugs so the harem content will take a few more updates to arrive
I mean, I get that troubleshooting errors/bugs in Twine is a bitch, but dev honestly shouldn't be releasing updates that have so many that it's actually delaying content. It just makes for a bad experience on the players end, and less likely to come back for future updates/games.

May 21, 2017
So is the Christina enchanting scenes done already? cause in the dreams it says "I should enslave Christina" and when trying to enchant her it says "The timing is not right. I have the feeling I need to do something else with her first."

Am i missing something??

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
there is no cheat codes, once you start a game you are asked about to enable cheats, then click the gear icon at the left of the screen and choose the cheats you want

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes