Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Use the cheats menu (settings is gear and there's a cheat option) to enslave her, Andrea (if you can't get the scene to activate) and Brian (game gave error during his initial scene) The guys become girls if you are worried about that logic. the cheats are basically the same as using console commands btw. and I still am working on obtaining Lucy (Cafe)

Reactions: ginger

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
PROBLEMS!

At the very beginning, this error pops up:

1598936326329.png

Later {not much later}, after you have convinced the childhood friend that she really really reeeellllyyyy wants to be your girlfriend and you're watching her masturbate, THIS one pops up:

1598936445850.png 1598936445850.png 1598936445850.png

................and the only way back from that is to use Task Manager to kill the browser.

It's impossible to get past this screen.

I also suspect that the older sister's arc is screwed up, too, but in a more subtle manner.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
thanks for the fixed. But i can't go back to home when i went to some other places. I'm also stuck in the bathroom and no button to move back?

Scottish

May 5, 2018
Error: <<sexmenuLucy>>: errors within widget contents (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>; Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>)

Lucy sex is bugged.

Reactions: ginger

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Save don't keep money stored correctly, was trying to get funds by gamble s/l but loading even when using various slots get me to default 100 each reload..
Also, did not leave my room since start, then seen the date got to undefined, so another bug there.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Havent played this game in a while, so I dl the new version and started a new game. WAY TOO MANY BUGS that the game is unplayable.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
The dev does no fucking QA at all for their game. Version 0.4 had an error at the start where it looks for an image for the mother at ...img/Mom/Event/barbariandream.jpg and 0.4.1 was supposed to be the bug fix version but it fucking starts with an error msg before the game even starts, unlike 0.4. And guess what? that image error for ...img/Mom/Event/barbariandream.jpg. is still there why? because the dev doesn't know the difference between EVENTS and EVENT.

Bugs happen but this bug is so early in the game so close to the beginning that you know the dev couldn't even be fucked to start the game and test it. What is the point of making a bug fix version of your game if you can't even address 2 bugs that happen right at the start, one of which triggers as soon as you open the game? lazy lazy lazy.

Reactions: brattlebob

valx8

May 28, 2019
i rely liked this one but the current version (0.4. & 0.4.1) is unplayable. please test the game before release. This is a bugfest.

Reactions: DTechnomancer

elfrik999

Jul 20, 2020
so i got as far as making my mom my slut and when i go to cum on her i get a error and it freezes there is no way past this help please

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
It looks like the dev doesn't actually open the game before sending out an update. Smh

Edit: Anyone try the newest 4.1a?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes