dozo2022

Aug 14, 2022
Great game. There is a bug, I can't corrupt Christina during session, just says 'ERROR' or something.

Edit: Also why most of the girls aren't home until 23:00? (Brenda and Lucy for example)

There is also a massive delay/lag, when talking to people, using magic, navigating the UI etc. that only seems to be getting worse further into the game. It's making the game almost unplayable.

It's only smooth when jus walking between places.

Anyway to fix this??

Thanks

Last edited:

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
Great game. There is a bug, I can't corrupt Christina during session, just says 'ERROR' or something.

Edit: Also why most of the girls aren't home until 23:00? (Brenda and Lucy for example)

There is also a massive delay/lag, when talking to people, using magic, navigating the UI etc. that only seems to be getting worse further into the game. It's making the game almost unplayable.

It's only smooth when jus walking between places.

Anyway to fix this??

Thanks
Yeah there seems to be some sort of leak when it comes to popping up windows that causes them to lag. Save your game just in case, then reload the page. If it starts you over, load your save. Do this whenever you notice lag, it should fix it for a bit. You can also try closing out completely and opening back up. I play on firefox, and this works for me, I don't know about other browsers.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I got the Christina bug if I went Fuck first and that forced it into session, if I went start session it worked normally.

Reactions: dozo2022

dozo2022

Aug 14, 2022
Yeah there seems to be some sort of leak when it comes to popping up windows that causes them to lag. Save your game just in case, then reload the page. If it starts you over, load your save. Do this whenever you notice lag, it should fix it for a bit. You can also try closing out completely and opening back up. I play on firefox, and this works for me, I don't know about other browsers.
This worked for me thank you. Can't believe how slow I was playing it at lmao.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
There's an error when asking mom about victoria's photo. The culprit is the following code:
Code:
<<widget momaboutphoto>>
<<set $victoriasjournal.unshiftUnique("momsidea")>>
<</widget>>
The problem stems from using the variable $victoriasjournal, which in v0.4.5.5d has been changed into $victoriajournal.

Reactions: thisisme

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
when I ask mom "what do you know about this photo?" I get

Error: <<momaboutphoto>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'unshiftUnique'))

yeah $victoriasjournal works

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you meet with Lucy at her home when she suggest you meet there?
She tells you to come by in the evening, but she is never at home.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
How do you meet with Lucy at her home when she suggest you meet there?
She tells you to come by in the evening, but she is never at home.
Try early morning instead?
I had similar problems with multiple characters in my last game.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Can't get there in time, she is at work from 8 am till after you are forced to go to bed.
I arrive there earliest at 08:10, and she is not home, waiting all day trying every hour until you are forced home.

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Home teleport should be removed! And added option to sleep when ever you like.
Any gf's bedroom should give you option to "take a nap", or "sleep", or "sleep with" if she's willing.

Imagine:
MC is by Jasmin's house, she is out in town, MC goes to her bedroom and takes a nap, she comes home and wakes MC up for a dinner or other activities. MC restored that way energy and is ready to face whatever.

Reactions: dozo2022

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe you can improve the game loading/action time after a time (he have so much stuff stored) that you need a lot of time only for each action. It change only when you exit the game and load a save that the time you use for a action is normal back again. I switch so 3xtime or so back to the game because the action time was so long.

For example:

1) click - go on the street - 1 second
After a time when you played the Game:
2) click - go on the street - 3 seconds

Reactions: Darrel Caper
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes