podatendi

Mar 8, 2023
i tried showing hunters mom the picture after it dropped from the stalker, but some error code keeps popping up, and after i go to the motel and inquire it shows me that 3 of the 4 tasks to get her are done. Do i need the picture to be viewed or is that the end of the game. Also are any of the occult things needed?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Here is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've changed quite a bit of code in the back in the hope of improving performance. I think I've tested everything, but I can't guarantee I've gotten everything.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
is an updated file. It should fix the orgasm bug and a few other smaller bugs.

Reactions: stho90

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
How do you meet with Lucy at her home when she suggest you meet there?
She tells you to come by in the evening, but she is never at home.
I might be mis-remembering, but when I was playing this game last year Lucy Dinner event worked correctly. Now it seems to me that NPC's are not moving correctly. Instead of moving on pre-planned path, they get stuck somewhere along the way. Lucy for example stays in Cafe Office instead of going home.

beryn

May 8, 2017
I might be mis-remembering, but when I was playing this game last year Lucy Dinner event worked correctly. Now it seems to me that NPC's are not moving correctly. Instead of moving on pre-planned path, they get stuck somewhere along the way. Lucy for example stays in Cafe Office instead of going home.
Yeah, noticed this as well. Thought at first it was if you met them, but it happens to all characters more or less at random.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
To save on variables I made it so they have a random chance to move every time the pc moves. I might have to increase the chance so they move more often, though.

Mastrcoat2

Jan 19, 2023
There's a bug with Kathrin at the end of her path. If she submits to you you still can't fuck her, but there's no further progress available in the journal or cheats.

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I found it. I forgot to add a line in her cheats menu. If you enchant her the story progression path, it should work.
You can fix her by using the browser console and this command:
SugarCube.setup.isFuckable(SugarCube.State.variables.npcs.Kathrin,true);

Reactions: Durisaz
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes