+18$

Feb 24, 2023
How am I supposed to enslave andrea/Hunter's sister because every time I go to her apartment she tell me to fuck off ?(also I have her bag from the attic)

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
How am I supposed to enslave andrea/Hunter's sister because every time I go to her apartment she tell me to fuck off ?(also I have her bag from the attic)
You need to get inside the apartment building and knock on her door

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I've played through all of the game I can; I'm stuck advancing with Mystery Woman and with Claudia. I'm supposed to confront each of them (in the motel room and at the diner, respectively), but no matter how often I visit those places they never show up. Is something broken?

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I've played through all of the game I can; I'm stuck advancing with Mystery Woman and with Claudia. I'm supposed to confront each of them (in the motel room and at the diner, respectively), but no matter how often I visit those places they never show up. Is something broken?
if you've gotten the photo from them than you can talk to the mom about it and she'll give you a hint.
the main thing you need to do is to get control of the receptionist and she'll give you access to the rooms in the hotel. afterwards you'll be able to snoop inside of her the mystery woman's hotel room and an event will happen but that is the end of that story line for now.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I got the mom hint. But every time I go to the motel nobody is there, not even the receptionist.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Changelog missing from OP:

0.4.5.5c
* Fixed Henriettas gaming event skip
* Searching rooms now passes time (5 minutes)
* Tanja will now walk around time as soon as you hired Kim/talked with Kim about her mother.
* Fixed the broken Kathrin calls that have already been activated.
* Fixed the error in the update widget for saves older than 0.4.5.4
* Reorganized the timetables for the npcs to reduce the amount of variables to increase performance
* Changed how the time of movement for npcs is handled to reduce the amount of variables even more. Wether they move is now based on randomness, modified by what they are doing at the time.
* Npcs now don't leave when you are present.

Reactions: Henry73au

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
changelog missing from OP:

0.4.5.5e
  • Added completely new descriptions for the livingroom with both Mom and Andrea present, different for each possible combination of enslavement stages between them.
  • You can now tell Christina to go home / stay at home.
  • You can now tell Tanja to stay at home
  • You can now allow npcs to leave their homes when you told them to stay at home with the phone.
  • Added a few descriptions to the streets to indicate whose homes are on that street.
  • Completely overhauled how many variables are tracked to further improve performance.
  • Added an indication text when you can't progress with the Rego Te spell (either because the you finished the enslavement of that npc or because you need to do something else before continuing (transformation of the npc)).
  • Added images for sex with Mom in your bedroom. Her being there will now also lock the book and the computer for as long as she's there.
  • Asking someone fuckable to fuck in a location that is not in their privacy-array will now open up an option to move to such a place.
  • Added Joe's home to the map.

0.4.5.5f
  • Fixed the bug when the pc orgasms
  • Fixed the bug that appeared when trying to enchant someone who is not yet ready to be enchanted

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Been a while since I played this and now there's a difficulty slider. Is there any reason NOT to just play on the easiest difficulty as someone who doesn't find the 'gameplay' enjoyable? I remember liking the idea and scenes a bunch but basically cheating anyway before, so unless somethings been locked off from the lower difficulties I'd rather just play on the lowest difficulty.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Trying to load from previous version, no fix available any longer in OP:

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageReady]: <<updatefixes>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.Claudia is undefined).

Ignored it and got this:

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageReady]: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause:
hasFlag: Invalid type for value. 'undefined' = type undefined, but should be integer..

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes