Sep 16, 2017
Really liking this one, but I do have a couple of minor complaints.

First, I feel like the revenge you get on Lisa is really unsatisfying. You don't actually even punish her much at all, you just replace her with an annoying bimbo archetype who isn't even unhappy with her situation. I'd really like an alternate path where you leave her intelligence intact and make her miserable.

Second, it's really annoying that you can't complete Brenda's quest without ordering her to enjoy the sex. Really, it's always a bummer when the MC orders the targets to like fucking him. Dominating them just feels a lot more meaningful to me when they aren't getting off on it

Reactions: alrubedo

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Wonder why this showed up on the Latest Updates page when this update was from
several months ago?

Bummer

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I hate it when I get involved with games then find
out they're not really being developed anymore.

Fun little game, though.

Cheers

Reactions: rockworld

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Did you apply the update? So playing 4.5.5f ?

Fixed my errors like that.

Anywho...Cheers
...right... I thought the "all download" had... "all". Since the "Only update" wasn't called "Patch", i didn't think it was my solution. Tyvm

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
...right... I thought the "all download" had... "all". Since the "Only update" wasn't called "Patch", i didn't think it was my solution. Tyvm
On the other hand.... I am getting that error again...
But I did go for quite awhile after patching and didn't have the error.

Sorry I led you wrong...

Jan 18, 2021
Wonder why this showed up on the Latest Updates page when this update was from
several months ago?
It looks like the OP here did not have the latest version (0.4.5.5f), although it was posted on TFGames almost a year ago (April 3, 2023). Until Monday, the version available on F95 was 0.4.5.5d if I remember correctly. This long overdue update in the OP caused the game to show up in the Latest Updates page.

I am still hoping that the author (Hunter MC) will come back and update the game. I enjoyed it very much and I am curious to know what was planned for the MC and some mysterious characters...

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It looks like the OP here did not have the latest version (0.4.5.5f), although it was posted on TFGames almost a year ago (April 3, 2023). Until Monday, the version available on F95 was 0.4.5.5d if I remember correctly. This long overdue update in the OP caused the game to show up in the Latest Updates page.

I am still hoping that the author (Hunter MC) will come back and update the game. I enjoyed it very much and I am curious to know what was planned for the MC and some mysterious characters...
Thank you so much.

Still kind of an addictive game though, isn't it?

It was mentioned above that the Dev posted on discord last year....September??
Dev was having writers block or something.

Funny, I just tried to register on TFGames but it says I'm a spammer...lol... oh well...

Cheers
Have A Good One!

Reactions: rockworld
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes