2.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
That is an interesting.
Though imo it may have to do with the immorality of it of genre (humans love doing things they're told not to) and less to do with actual incestuous feelings that Freud loved to quote.
That's my thought. There's quite a few fetishes that don't particularly appeal to me when considered in a vacuum, but when contexualized within taboo behaviors or power structures turn me on. Netori is a prime example - in a vacuum, cheating with another man's wife is a bad idea, both because it damages the fabric of society and because it'll likely hurt you in the long run; further, it's a bad thing to do morally, and such actions routinely destroy lives. BUT, considered in the context of power and taboo, the idea of violating not just someone's wife, but the relationship and emotional intimacy that they shared and the love they enjoyed, is incredibly arousing as a symbol of dominance and exploitation.

Incest appeals in a similar way, I'd say. The violation of the taboo elevates the violator into a special position, both powerful and unholy. By deliberately breaking such a deep taboo, you have elevated your own desires and appetites into a position over the good of society, and have gained a degree of power from doing so. At the same time, by violating such a taboo, you have severed yourself from the general experience of humanity, rendering yourself alien to your own kind.

TL;DR - "everything is about sex, except for sex, which is about power."

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
That's my thought. There's quite a few fetishes that don't particularly appeal to me when considered in a vacuum, but when contexualized within taboo behaviors or power structures turn me on. Netori is a prime example - in a vacuum, cheating with another man's wife is a bad idea, both because it damages the fabric of society and because it'll likely hurt you in the long run; further, it's a bad thing to do morally, and such actions routinely destroy lives. BUT, considered in the context of power and taboo, the idea of violating not just someone's wife, but the relationship and emotional intimacy that they shared and the love they enjoyed, is incredibly arousing as a symbol of dominance and exploitation.

Incest appeals in a similar way, I'd say. The violation of the taboo elevates the violator into a special position, both powerful and unholy. By deliberately breaking such a deep taboo, you have elevated your own desires and appetites into a position over the good of society, and have gained a degree of power from doing so. At the same time, by violating such a taboo, you have severed yourself from the general experience of humanity, rendering yourself alien to your own kind.

TL;DR - "everything is about sex, except for sex, which is about power."
You said its just your thought so there is nothing to argue here but I can't help but wonder why you chose the word "unholy"

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Need some help with the tags
incest tag is missing
It's a male protagonist last I checked and has ntr. What kind and to what degree, not sure.
Oh I get to do it this time:
Is the NTR avoidable???!?!?!
This game is neither netori nor notorare.

The mother does not want to "cheat" and is not interested to the son.
The son is "curious" about sex and puts a curse on the mother in order to obtain the forbidden book and the recipes.
In order to break the curse Marion needs to have sex with 5 different people.

moral of the story = avoid cursing people...:ROFLMAO:

Jun 1, 2017
You said its just your thought so there is nothing to argue here but I can't help but wonder why you chose the word "unholy"
Ah... I was honestly kind of referencing a favorite podcast of mine, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. He's got a bit where he discusses the unique place in medieval society that the executioner occupied, and I was thinking about that as I wrote. The executioner, as someone who embodied the law and the state, and who was the only person deliberately sanctioned to torture and kill, was seen as a powerful person to an almost mystical degree - but at the same time, their profession was so dishonorable and their actions so profane that they were also unholy, to the point that merely being touched by one fundamentally altered you.

In a way, they're the purest example of what I was discussing - an individual empowered by unique privileges who is held in awe and revulsion by the rest of the community. To a lesser extent, a man who cucks someone and steals away his wife is the same - someone to be held in scorn and disdain for his dishonorable and taboo actions, while also undeniably filled with a certain special power that can strip the usual bonds that hold us together.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The boy that loves his mother, or sister, in an incestuous way... That's a very common taste between people here... Freud would be intrigued. Not a complaint by the way, just a mere observation.
i have one thing to say to it if i may.
ppl more tolerant to fetish than in the past, now that magnifie it 10+ times on a xxx site and you reach your observation result via deduction.
As for why? Its a side effect of the urbanisation and networks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes