2.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 26, 2018
Where did this fashion on Netorar come from?
Where did it come from, where did it go?
Where did it come from, Cuckold Driven Boy?
Ehrm
, sorry for that horrible joke or whatever that was.
hewhocumsbynight has some major points on his posts on why people desire the "bad".
Another weird thing I read is that Japanese people are somewhat masochists? Not sure how credible the source was but non the less the author said that even people who do not enjoy reading it enjoy it for that reason... Like wtf?
catwtf.jpg

Also it is another area where they can use their rapey vibes...
Futa was also not so popular at some point (more than likely). Now people go into arguments when they lump shemales/traps together under it. People just do not care for definition these days :cautious:
Now one could only fear what else those hentai bastards could come up with next :eek:

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
I hate NTR and incest, but I'm going to try this anyway. I don't wanna see anyone get cucked, but I also don't want to see anyone fucking their relatives. My hope is that this weird premise of a mom cucking her son will somehow cancel the two disgusts out; like, I can't be bad for this kid getting cucked if I also think he shouldn't be allowed to fuck his mom.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I hate NTR and incest, but I'm going to try this anyway. I don't wanna see anyone get cucked, but I also don't want to see anyone fucking their relatives. My hope is that this weird premise of a mom cucking her son will somehow cancel the two disgusts out; like, I can't be bad for this kid getting cucked if I also think he shouldn't be allowed to fuck his mom.
bruh don't know if you've played yet but you're about to be very sorely disappointed.
Also it has incest in the tag, so don't know why you're here when you hate it.
The incest tag is a guarantee that at the very least some handy is exchanged between relatives. Unlike the ntr tag which due to a lack of specific tags encompasses netori, netorase and the weird in-between ones too.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I am curious about something does anyone knows games where the player cucks someone?
I know this man here was just asking for normal netori games but it got me thinking.

Is there any games out there that the MC's girlfriend/wife is the one who gets cucked a sort of reverse rape game that the MC ends up having sex by every woman he comes across while his girlfriend/wife is forced to watch?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I know this man here was just asking for normal netori games but it got me thinking.

Is there any games out there that the MC's girlfriend/wife is the one who gets cucked a sort of reverse rape game that the MC ends up having sex by every woman he comes across while his girlfriend/wife is forced to watch?
I don't know of any cuckquean focused games. I'd love to find out about one though.

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
If anyone wondering why there's no NTR tagged, try to finish this game and you can conclude it.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018

I remember there was a doujin where the hot female teacher steals the girl's boyfriend instead. It was pretty good, sadly can't remember the number.
As for games, there was one VN eroge I believe where the GF gets off on the MC doing it with other women.
I think the title was "my girlfriend is aroused by me having sex with other women" something like that. Sort of a reverse netorase

Anadort

Sep 17, 2017
Is the MTL any good? You know, at least edited to make sense? Does the text fit the text box?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Is the MTL any good? You know, at least edited to make sense? Does the text fit the text box?
it's readable, well you can get the gist of what's going on.
There are a few instances where the text doesn't really fit.
But overall I'd say it's playable

Jan 17, 2018
you can adjust your stats and make it easier for yourself. :) I came for the fap, not the gameplay XD This is a new circle too, so didn't expect too much

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
We had a good run, the recent games uploaded. The MTL spam was only a matter of time I guess. It was good while it lasted.

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
PLEASE SOMEONE!!

Make/Put more NtrMother games! Mostly RPGM ntr games! They always involves the best faps

Still thank for this one too. RPGM NtrMoms are rare. Very rare. Still sligthly more dissapointed with the end. Mothers should know bether that their sons are no good. Their friends and bullies are better alternative

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Passed all the levels, killed all the bosses, talked to everyone... And nothing happens!!
this shitty game looks like 1 out of 5

• Angry
Reactions: Uma_Kabula
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes