2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I can't play this game to begin with. I equipped an item and now my character is constantly facing downwards and cant look left, right or up... and also can't interact with anything in those directions either which means I can't accept the first quest since the counter is above me QQ

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
who is the protaganist? you playing as mom or son? I know the tags are sugesting that its the son but, the pictures make me think otherwise

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I hate rpgs with this type of combat system,game drops to like 1fps as soon as i enter the quest area.....
increased max mana in save editor and im just ganna spam orbs at any bat I see,hopefully their isn't that many quests >.>

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I hate rpgs with this type of combat system,game drops to like 1fps as soon as i enter the quest area.....
increased max mana in save editor and im just ganna spam orbs at any bat I see,hopefully their isn't that many quests >.>
lol yeah it just wtf, i already have my magic sword and it can one shot kill the monster but the fps dropping so much.. it just waste

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello, in case someone has the same problem as me, I give you the solution. (I just found it). After your friend tells you if there is no way to give the aphrodisiac to your mother, you should go talk to the old man in the clinic and then to the curse wizard that is on the right on the map.

luck.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes