3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

_DotEXE_

Jan 9, 2024
Overall, love the game and it has much potential.

...But that ending just needs to change, from the start of the wife's business trip to where the game currently ends is just really weird and does not go with the flow of the rest of the story. I really am not interested in continuing the game with how you currently have that ending play out. I simply just don't see how you can even add more content to the game after that unless you turn the husband into a total cuck which would be another abrupt change in character development just like you did with the wife.

Suggestions:
-Business trip lasts longer in game (its supposed to be 3 days and in game it feels like an over night trip to the player)
-During lengthened trip, take the opportunity to slowly "break" the wife and not just have her "break" on day one
-Husband does not find out what happen during trip (player will still find out)
-Husband starts to suspect wife when returning her cell phone at work (have wife walk out of bosses office adjusting clothing or something)

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I'm not seeing any media files. Videos and images are not loading for some reason. I deleted the game and re-installed it, even downloaded the game again from a new source, now it loads images but it doesn't load videos. I can't fix it.

_DotEXE_

Jan 9, 2024
I'm not seeing any media files. Videos and images are not loading for some reason. I deleted the game and re-installed it, even downloaded the game again from a new source, now it loads images but it doesn't load videos. I can't fix it.
I had the same problem at first, but then i ran the game in Edge and it worked just fine. I'm guessing either my extensions in chrome did not like the game so well (probably ad blocker or pop up blocker would be my guess). So try opening the game in a clean browser with not extensions installed. It has nothing to do with the download, as long as you unzipped the file properly it should work

But i will say even when i played it in Edge, some of the videos in the scenes did not load for me, but i found that if i close the game and re-open it in edge, it will start loading the videos again... sadly there is no way to save the game in the middle of a scene, so make sure you save at least before every scene.

Reactions: I.S H

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I had the same problem at first, but then i ran the game in Edge and it worked just fine. I'm guessing either my extensions in chrome did not like the game so well (probably ad blocker or pop up blocker would be my guess). So try opening the game in a clean browser with not extensions installed. It has nothing to do with the download, as long as you unzipped the file properly it should work

But i will say even when i played it in Edge, some of the videos in the scenes did not load for me, but i found that if i close the game and re-open it in edge, it will start loading the videos again... sadly there is no way to save the game in the middle of a scene, so make sure you save at least before every scene.
Yep, turns out that was it... I must be getting rusty, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Thanks for the help.

Brenda

May 6, 2017
anyone have a save that i could use, i changed my disk and i would like to avoid starting the game all over

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
I'm not sure why but starting v3-0 dev has changed videos format from webp to ogv which made the game unplayable for android user. I just wonder if we can expect to have video in format supported by mobile platform (like mp4, webp, mkv, 3gp etc) in the future?
cc Devorny

Last edited:
Reactions: Devorny

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
Last update on his patron was 12th February. So over two weeks ago. There isn't any announcement of a new game update. The free download for non supporters are nine additional days. So it will take some time for a new game update.

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
From Patreon:

Progress Update

Hello everyone, it's been a while since we last spoke, but I'm bringing you some good news.

I've taken the liberty of bringing you details of the new 4.0 update for Husband's Phone.
As you'd expect, we'll have lots of new features and a big change in the game, I'm practically doing the game all over again.
Why is it taking so long?
It took a lot of testing and dedication to find a good tool for our game, but the result was that none of them worked. Yes, I'm making the game by hand using only Vue.js and not Twine as I said before. The tests in Twine didn't have very positive results and I opted to do everything myself without relying on an engine.
So that's one of the reasons for the delay.
The second reason is that I want to do something good and different, so I want things to be exactly as I want them to be, and that's take a lot of work.
The third and final reason is that I'm not doing well financially and in addition to my full-time job, I'm doing some extra work and that leaves even less time to work on the game.
But I think that will soon change with your help.
What are the new features of the new version?
Well... first of all, the aim is to fix all the bugs in the previous version and that's already been done. In other words, no more videos not loading or not being able to play from a mobile device. After that, let's move on to what's new.
This is your cell phone
Just like in the previous version, you can navigate freely throughout your phone and open any apps whenever you want.
This also applies to chats, i.e. you can enter a conversation even after talking to a certain character, unlike the previous version which blocked the chat.
This will be useful for reviewing photos or even remembering something your partner said earlier.
All the apps have been designed to be as realistic as possible, but of course in order to suit the game, certain features that were not suitable for the game have so far been removed.
Now let's talk a bit about the new gameplay mechanics?
In the new version you'll see a different gameplay mechanic to the previous one, but before I explain I'd like to reiterate that the aim is not to make a sandbox game.
With that in mind, let's get on with it.
Each day in the game will have 3 periods, morning, afternoon and night.
To advance from one period to the next, you need to resolve all the issues with all the characters, and only then can you move on to a new day/period, this is how the story progresses.
As you progress, you'll receive one or more notifications on your cell phone and in the game there's a system that shows you which characters you need to interact with in order to move on.
In other words, no sandbox, just relax, make the right choices and enjoy the story.
Whatsapp
This is the new chat app, which replaces the previous one.
This is where the story will focus.
As the characters get bolder, they will change their whatsapp and instagram profile photo to bolder ones.
Instagram
As the story progresses or at a certain point the characters will post photos and you can check them out here. You can read the comments and analyze where they were at the time. Maybe they lied to you?
Phone calls
You can call all the characters whenever you want, but they'll only answer if there's a phone event available.
In this application, as in others, there are sounds, where you can listen to what the person is doing or try to guess where they are. If your wife calls you from a club, you can hear the sound of snoring and try to figure out where she is.
New story?
I wanted to do something different, and even though I didn't want to copy I realized that the story was very similar to other games. With that in mind, I decided to rewrite the story.
The aim of the game is the day-to-day life of a couple and their friends, but their fate will be decided by you.
There will be several paths along the way, and on those paths there will be choices.
At first, I plan to give the wife the following paths (all the other characters will have individual paths)
The wife can:
  • Stay at home: This is a romantic path where an old childhood friend returns to the city and the flame of Layla's love falls upon him. She has an affair with him and can't decide whether to stay with the returning childhood friend or her husband. Her friends find out and to keep it a secret she has to please them all.
  • Work in an office: This path is similar to the original story of the game. However, here you and your wife will have the same boss. He was never very kind to you until Layla arrived at the company. Of course, the boss's rich son will want to enjoy it too.
  • Working in a school: On this path Layla goes to work at the same school where Julia studies. It would be a normal job, but nothing in this school is normal. One over the other and everyone only wants one thing... Along the way, Layla and Julia will have to survive the tricky students, teachers and principals who won't leave them alone
  • Working in a cafeteria: That would be the dark path. Layla starts working in a cafeteria, which until then had been a normal job, but in reality this cafeteria is used by a gang for trafficking. Layla will have to face her fears and deal with these brutal men who won't leave her alone. You and she will discover the corruption behind this city's government, but perhaps by the time you find out, it will be too late.
Many other paths will be added, but...
I can't do everything at once, so for the next version you'll have to choose one of these paths. I'll open a poll soon, but you can start thinking about it now.
Well folks. This is just the beginning for the new Husband's Phone. In the future we'll have many more apps and exciting stories.
If you like this idea and like the game, I ask for your support because it's very difficult to deliver everything I've promised, but I'm doing my best to make it happen.
Thank you all very much,
Devorny

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I wanted to do something different, and even though I didn't want to copy I realized that the story was very similar to other games. With that in mind, I decided to rewrite the story.
Did dev realized that after his story changes is his game even more similar to the other ones? :ROFLMAO:
-like every single one have road to be teacher or work in office
-same for shady business work

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
From Patreon:

Progress Update

Hello everyone, it's been a while since we last spoke, but I'm bringing you some good news.

I've taken the liberty of bringing you details of the new 4.0 update for Husband's Phone.
As you'd expect, we'll have lots of new features and a big change in the game, I'm practically doing the game all over again.
Why is it taking so long?
It took a lot of testing and dedication to find a good tool for our game, but the result was that none of them worked. Yes, I'm making the game by hand using only Vue.js and not Twine as I said before. The tests in Twine didn't have very positive results and I opted to do everything myself without relying on an engine.
So that's one of the reasons for the delay.
The second reason is that I want to do something good and different, so I want things to be exactly as I want them to be, and that's take a lot of work.
The third and final reason is that I'm not doing well financially and in addition to my full-time job, I'm doing some extra work and that leaves even less time to work on the game.
But I think that will soon change with your help.
What are the new features of the new version?
Well... first of all, the aim is to fix all the bugs in the previous version and that's already been done. In other words, no more videos not loading or not being able to play from a mobile device. After that, let's move on to what's new.
This is your cell phone
Just like in the previous version, you can navigate freely throughout your phone and open any apps whenever you want.
This also applies to chats, i.e. you can enter a conversation even after talking to a certain character, unlike the previous version which blocked the chat.
This will be useful for reviewing photos or even remembering something your partner said earlier.
All the apps have been designed to be as realistic as possible, but of course in order to suit the game, certain features that were not suitable for the game have so far been removed.
Now let's talk a bit about the new gameplay mechanics?
In the new version you'll see a different gameplay mechanic to the previous one, but before I explain I'd like to reiterate that the aim is not to make a sandbox game.
With that in mind, let's get on with it.
Each day in the game will have 3 periods, morning, afternoon and night.
To advance from one period to the next, you need to resolve all the issues with all the characters, and only then can you move on to a new day/period, this is how the story progresses.
As you progress, you'll receive one or more notifications on your cell phone and in the game there's a system that shows you which characters you need to interact with in order to move on.
In other words, no sandbox, just relax, make the right choices and enjoy the story.
Whatsapp
This is the new chat app, which replaces the previous one.
This is where the story will focus.
As the characters get bolder, they will change their whatsapp and instagram profile photo to bolder ones.
Instagram
As the story progresses or at a certain point the characters will post photos and you can check them out here. You can read the comments and analyze where they were at the time. Maybe they lied to you?
Phone calls
You can call all the characters whenever you want, but they'll only answer if there's a phone event available.
In this application, as in others, there are sounds, where you can listen to what the person is doing or try to guess where they are. If your wife calls you from a club, you can hear the sound of snoring and try to figure out where she is.
New story?
The aim of the game is the day-to-day life of a couple and their friends, but their fate will be decided by you.
There will be several paths along the way, and on those paths there will be choices.
At first, I plan to give the wife the following paths (all the other characters will have individual paths)
The wife can:
  • Stay at home: This is a romantic path where an old childhood friend returns to the city and the flame of Layla's love falls upon him. She has an affair with him and can't decide whether to stay with the returning childhood friend or her husband. Her friends find out and to keep it a secret she has to please them all.
  • Work in an office: This path is similar to the original story of the game. However, here you and your wife will have the same boss. He was never very kind to you until Layla arrived at the company. Of course, the boss's rich son will want to enjoy it too.
  • Working in a school: On this path Layla goes to work at the same school where Julia studies. It would be a normal job, but nothing in this school is normal. One over the other and everyone only wants one thing... Along the way, Layla and Julia will have to survive the tricky students, teachers and principals who won't leave them alone
  • Working in a cafeteria: That would be the dark path. Layla starts working in a cafeteria, which until then had been a normal job, but in reality this cafeteria is used by a gang for trafficking. Layla will have to face her fears and deal with these brutal men who won't leave her alone. You and she will discover the corruption behind this city's government, but perhaps by the time you find out, it will be too late.
Many other paths will be added, but...
I can't do everything at once, so for the next version you'll have to choose one of these paths. I'll open a poll soon, but you can start thinking about it now.
Well folks. This is just the beginning for the new Husband's Phone. In the future we'll have many more apps and exciting stories.
If you like this idea and like the game, I ask for your support because it's very difficult to deliver everything I've promised, but I'm doing my best to make it happen.
Thank you all very much,
Devorny
DAMN!
I was so curious to see how the wife cheated on MC!
Only BJ ?
Facialized ?
Deepthroated ?
Throatpied ?
Fucked ?
Damn!

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
I guess there will be no update this month:cry:
from patreon

Hello everyone, the release of the new version is very close, and I would like to share the release dates for each support tier.
Great Support: April 5th
Medium Support: April 8th
Small Support: April 11th
Everyone: April 14th
Shortly, I'll be posting the content info for this version as soon as I finish some adjustments. Have a great week,
Devorny

Reactions: HansPeter314
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes