3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

LoLitaLoL

Dec 13, 2018
complete garbage in the old versions there was a choice, there was an intrigue like with the mother’s story, but here in this version the engine was updated, the content was cut out and everyone is sitting happy

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
Yeah, three months of deveolpment. And of course: Changing an engine requiers a lot of time, but no real new content is a little bit disappointing.
So let's see how long it takes for the next real content update.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Nice game so far, I like the different approches for corruption.
So the cinema with Jonathen is the last part of this update?

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
The incident that happened in the car between Jonathan and Layla was really interesting. But, I hope Jonathan Cum in Layla's mouth so Layla has no choice but to swallow it. :love::devilish::devilish: More events in Car, Cinema, Club, School, (drug?), and Jack....hehe:sneaky:

likepresto

Oct 18, 2017
encountered a bug 1 day into the game. Texting the sister and she isn't responding. Clicked on every prompt in every app and when I try to move time ahead it says there are still steps to take before I move ahead.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
encountered a bug 1 day into the game. Texting the sister and she isn't responding. Clicked on every prompt in every app and when I try to move time ahead it says there are still steps to take before I move ahead.
had the same. you need to CALL HER haha. then you can continue

But the game needs have something like : End of this version. Because i click on advance time and nothing happen anymore, so i guess that was all of the game ;)
What i dont like : You have no choices, just click continue. Also you see everything that happens already, its pretty boring, with a game like this should have some kind of hints what happens, like guys start post picutres of what happend, maybe with blured face or such. Or they even message you ;)

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2019
To me it ended after the cinema event with friends.
Same for me tried to further few days but nothing happened no end message.
It had less content but new engine looks nice but still need few features
- Local save because I play it on incognito
- rollback/undo button
- and may be indication to morning/noon/night

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
LOL.
I have to restart again from the beginning ?!?
Ok, deleted.
Bye, we'll see when is finished.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Why is there no volume controls and everything in this game makes a fking loud sound? - and no, I dont want to mute my browser just for the game.

2. I am not sure, but are there any choices in here? I cant remember any. It feels like a kinetic novel with way to many pointless clicks/actions.

you even need 2 clicks to progress time...for no reason, because the game doesnt let you, until you clicked all the other things you should.

3. Changed names are often not used and the game uses the defaults.

4. I dont really understand how time works - sometimes the act as if it is still the same day, then it seems to be another day. Some kind of indicator would help to understand what timeframe it is.

As I said, not sure if I just cant remember any choice or there was non, but for me it felt 100% like a kinetic game and I dont like them.

Reactions: MIkedante

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is the sex scene involving the Wife & Husband in their Livingroom, after going to the cinema with Jhonaton & Sara & Pedro, the last scene of the v0.4.0 release?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes