VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Another good update, I like how things progresses quite nicely each episode :)
Since same things happen or don't happen, based on decisions, I do have to wonder if it's possible to hook up with just one girl and avoid others, is it possible to be with just Amy and keep her all to yourself (meaning no FF nor MFF), or do you hook up with the main girls either way in a linear fashion unavoidably, and only side girls being optional?
Just wondering because I'm not big on FF nor MFF when one or both girls are LIs, I'm not into sharing of any kind :p
Sharing is caring :).

I have this funny feeling this story will be all about sharing. It is a mystery story, the MC is trying to find out more about his uncle. We know his uncle had left town. Other people have left town too. Mostly female. Now we get this clue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Migrated to Canada - Is the mother a bird or something? As the term migrated is only used when talking about birds or other animals migrating from one area to a different area. People don't migrate they move.

I respectfully disagree Myuhinny. People do indeed migrate, it is the root of the word immigration, after all. The expression used in this story is both grammatically correct and common in normal usage. Well at least common in a situation when people are talking about such things.

Reactions: Kyril87

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Boogie

Maybe in some part of some country it is but I have never heard of it used anywhere but when people are talking about animals moving to different parts of a country or area. So I edited it to say that the mother moved to Canada.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The dev is from Australia. Perhaps it is more common there than in other parts of the English speaking world.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

And the dev is Austrian IIRC.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018

I didn't mean to spell right or wrong, I actually didn't how it was spelled til the other day, but yes that is where the name comes from, I used to live in South Australia.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just found this game and played through it for the first time. Must say I'm impressed. From the layout and OP I kinda thought the game would be a sandbox but this is definitely more of a linear VN, which is good because I hate the grinding common in many sandbox/corruption/dating sim games. Models are all top-notch. I seriously like that @mickydoo doesn't make every model in the game a 36DD(or more)-23-36 like so many other devs do. Though I do also appreciate variety, and it would be nice if at least one or two characters didn't fit in the same mold, so to speak. Looking forward to more updates, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
Lovely game.

The writing is funny at times and hot at other times. The story is also easy to follow, but good regardless. I love the fact that these girls are mostly petite, it's a petite-lover's heaven!

Keep going in the direction you're taking right now, and the full game will be up there with the best.

This game deserves so much more attention than it has now...

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I like it , and i like it a lot .
No women with two buoys on their front but more realistic .
A bit of a story a bit of humour a bit of mattress gymnastics , yes more of this please.

Reactions: mickydoo

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
hardace Firstly thank you, as for the grammar it's a short coming of mine as I am uneducated in that regard. I'm also Australian and I type like I talk, what could be in some circumstances wrong grammar to someone is just the way I talk, hence type to me. As far as the script.rpy, only the main dialogue is in there, each of the girls are in separate scripts, the npc dialogue is also in a separate script. You or anyone are free to do what you want with game, I don't mind, but anything has to be unofficial, I have not got the time to test anything, I spent 4 hours last night trying to get a hand to stay still in an animation.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
hardace all good mate, I'm old as dirt, hard to insult me :D. Anything anyone wants to do to improve my work in one way or another is a complement.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I was wondering why the next city montengarno was so far away (i think it was said 60 miles?)
And people needed to travel that distance for shopping or parttime jobs .
And then I read the dev is from Australia ,ok it's the Australian take on miles that cleared that part .

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Can I get the Mac version.
I meant to put the Mac version on my patron page the other day but forgot, it's getting late here now, it wont be uploaded before my bedtime I'll do it the morning.

edit - Mac version uploading now, my net is slow tough
working on an android version for next release too

Last edited:

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018

Its untested since I do not own a Mac
I'll have an android version over the weekend if all goes to plan, I got it working before I decided in one animation to use the keyboard for camera angles, I will have to alter the code for an android version.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes