VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Tomboll

Mar 14, 2021
Almost finished of finally playing this. Finished "A Few Days" and really enjoyed it so thought I would check out Mickydoo's first game.
Really loving the dialogue, characters and the quirky setting. I'm starting a fresh game and playing the final build and ran into this issue:

mickydoo Have you seen this issue before or do you have a fix for it? (unlike the original poster the buttons have failed on every animation scene for me)
I have no fix for that. I never did any troubleshooting.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 336901

Overview:
The game is set in an European town, your Uncle used to be a big shot there and you visited him a few times as a kid. He is retired now and mostly sold up but he still owns a cafe and a hostel, so you get free food and a free bed. The reason it's called Hustle is you essential have no money and are to lazy to work for any, you have a few dollars to buy a joint and a beer now and again but that is about it, you need to hustle everything else. You come across a variety of girls and the only way to bed them is to help them out, so you have to hustle whatever they need, or you need, to bed them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-07
Release Date: 2020-09-07
Developer: Mickydoo -
Censored: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Other games: A Few Days
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - FAN SIGNATURES 2 - GALLERY MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thank you to JokerLeader for Compressed!

View attachment 336875 View attachment 336876 View attachment 336877 View attachment 336879 View attachment 336882 View attachment 336885 View attachment 336888 View attachment 336889 View attachment 336890 View attachment 336891
I just love girls/women with small to no tits at all just nipples of course. The smaller the tits the younger the girl appears. Even older women, MILF's with small tits look younger, it's just a plain fact. Thank you, for this game.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Please do more. You have so much talent. I wish my praise could be usable currency

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Mickydoo
You know I love you.
I wish we could work together.
I have ideas and you have the gifts.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Same, I find otherwise good games a turnoff due to life preserver breasts. There's a neat game out, cute demon girl that wears a COVID mask and is a murderous innocent, 2 red head sisters, tatt'd up lady. Really humorous writing, the faces are gorgeous, then the DDDDDDDDDD boobs.....

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
well my tastes in game have changed over the years, not going to say this game is bad or anything, but I am just over the whole open world click here and there type of games. And games that have a lot of grind... just nope. In this game the models are all very (underage) young looking, and the MC comes off as sort of creepy. But anywho... just don't like the open world type of games anymore, now I tend to like games like Grandma's House, or WVM etc... story and girls instead of grind and what am I doing now type of games.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I just love girls/women with small to no tits at all just nipples of course. The smaller the tits the younger the girl appears. Even older women, MILF's with small tits look younger, it's just a plain fact. Thank you, for this game.

Ahhhh a fellow IBTC fan! "Tea cup titties", that's how I refer to my favorite sized.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ontach and CutieLvr

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Game is listed as COMPLETE, but there are a LOT of "there will be something to do here later" in this thing for it to supposdly be "complete".

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
How many endings are there in the game? I didn't like the game very much. I wonder if there is an end to marriage etc.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes