VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I have made a mac version, but it is not tested.

A big thank you for all the kind comments and messages I get, and for understanding I don't really know what I'm doing :p
I just finished a playthrough on my macbook pro, starting from the beginning, which took me about a full day to complete. I did not find any bugs. But I said the same after a previous update, and suddenly everybody seemed to find ways to make it go fubar :confused:.

I LOVE Mikayla and I can't wait to finally let Jade join the club.

I also like that the story seems to have made some serious progress. Not that I have any clue where it is heading. I hope mickydoo does :D. I am not sure Jenny is "number five", I don't see any connection with the other girls yet, apart from her fucking the MC and living in a house that is owned by Uncle Peter.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
really nice models, no alien tits for a change. But why does the MC look like a retarded gorilla?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
For some reason I find this game really relaxing. I think it is because there is no tension. Everyone is easy going and he doesn't have to work or farm stats. He just meanders through life havng breakfast in the sun, picking apples and fucking cute girls here or there.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Find something funny .
Sometimes they drive on the right, sometimes they drive on the left.
View attachment 336896 View attachment 336872
View attachment 336893 View attachment 336873
Ha! I haven't had a chance to play the update yet but what I find more interesting about your screen captures is that they really went for quite the drive. I mean they start driving through a temperate coastal village, then a tropical forest, back through a temperate community and finally an arid mountainous region! I hope that WA compact gets great gas mileage!

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
loving this so far..thx for sharing... its nice to see a game that doesnt have women with mega huge boobs in, never understood the obsession with huge norks myself.. but anyhow.. keep up the good work.. and keep it simple like it is now... no huge boobs, not over complicated = win for me :)

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
@Boogie

Maybe in some part of some country it is but I have never heard of it used anywhere but when people are talking about animals moving to different parts of a country or area. So I edited it to say that the mother moved to Canada.
The way I have heard, you move within a country, but between nations you either move, or migrate too. But either way, move is as correct as migrate in most situations, and more so in most of the rest. The only situations I can think of where migrate do work but move definitely doesn't, is when one is talking about large groups... Such as swallows migrating with the seasons, or the kelts (The people, not the team) migrated all over, in history.

In short, even if you might have been correct with migrate, move works better, imo. Keep up the good work. Oh, and likewise to mickydoo. :)

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Uhm, mickydoo? I don't know how to fix this, but I am sure someone does... And it might be fixed in the rest of the game as you've already learned how to avoid the issue. But, after fixing the cable-box, when accepting the reward from Jenny, in angle two, both MC and Jenny are flashing, almost like a strobe. Livable, but not pleasant. If you have the time, and haven't doine already, I suggest you find out why it happened so you can avoid further cases of flashing-ass-syndrome :)

Still, very enjoyable game so far! The fourth wall humor is exactly right, not too much, not too little, and the characters are both engaging and pretty to look at too. As earlier, keep up the good work!

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
*laughs* You sure aint a computer nerd :) Or the story demanded the sillyness about a file being moved to an USB stick not leaving exactly the same trace as one which has been deleted. No matter, gave me a breakfast chuckle.

Reactions: Boogie

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I get this error message when I go to pick apples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After I pick the first apple I get the error message and I click "ignore" then I can't pick anymore.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Blitzer68 I can see why you are getting that though don't understand it, the only possible way I can see is if you are playing from the save of the very first release.

Munardy I will have a look at that strobing cheers

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes