• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Huuma Mina: The Secret of Immortality [v1.1.8] [Hajime Doujin Circle]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I love this game, the controls feels super-precise, sadly there is no shift-key to Sprint

chesire

May 5, 2017
Developer-san please listen here. My favorite bondage type is very slow and no seductive hip moments like its predecessor. Add them please.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Play it properly and it's incredibly difficult, especially with the shitty camera.
Only if you play it like an American game. All Japanese fighting games are about proper timing of the blocks and attacks. (Ever tried Devil May Cry or ... I don't know, Onimusha, maybe?) In comparison to them, this game is quite tame. Just don't fight enemies ten levels higher than yourself.

Reactions: Gyurika

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Fighting one enemy is no problem, but when you're getting shot at from off camera by three other enemies it's pretty damn hard. And then you try to move the camera to see them and it immediately swings back.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Fighting one enemy is no problem, but when you're getting shot at from off camera by three other enemies it's pretty damn hard. And then you try to move the camera to see them and it immediately swings back.
I'm guessing you're not using the mouse and keyboard. I ran into this problem in Cinderella's Escape 2 Revenge, which didn't accept mouse input (initially) but never in this game.

Here, the enemies never ambush you. You know exactly where they spawn. If something got behind you, lock on and activate shield. Alternatively, keep mashing the dodge button for as long as you wish to remain invincible.

I change the dodge button to Shift key.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I love this game, the controls feels super-precise, sadly there is no shift-key to Sprint
Please explain, I found it really jank and the humiliation content not that great. But I'd like to hear how you play so that I might enjoy what seems like a really difficult game.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Please explain, I found it really jank and the humiliation content not that great. But I'd like to hear how you play so that I might enjoy what seems like a really difficult game.
It's difficult only if you play it like an American game, i.e. jump in the middle of enemies, button-mashing. As with all Japanese games, timing is everything. Otherwise, enemies eat you. I wrote a walkthrough for it. Try checking it out.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
It's difficult only if you play it like an American game, i.e. jump in the middle of enemies, button-mashing. As with all Japanese games, timing is everything. Otherwise, enemies eat you. I wrote a walkthrough for it. Try checking it out.
I just found the gameplay very boring since you had to wait and counter every time. It also was very grindy and only bondage. I would've preferred some humiliation that wasn't just bondage. I'll be honest I was looking for some foot fetish content as well.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Yeah, avoid the stunlock and you will be fine, and if the IA got you use the magic jutsu and run from that area, the enemies despawn

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Well, it's just that they don't write good state machines for char actions. Musou series from Koei make good examples (in the positive meaning, of course).

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Well, it's just that they don't write good state machines for char actions. Musou series from Koei make good examples (in the positive meaning, of course).
Eh. It's a mediocre game anyway. I'm just saying it is less of a surprise for those who are used to playing Onimusha than those who are used to playing Kingdoms of Amalur.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes