Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-05-05] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Might be in the minority here, but I really like the clothed one. Makes it look like they just started banging right there and then without a care in the world. The implication makes it hotter.
Also hope he'll do new stuff with Ada, his old animation with her is one of my favorites.
What I often like about clothed versions is that it makes the displayed character more distinct. Someone like 2B from Nier is a perfect example - she has a very unique set of clothing you immediately recognize, but if you undress everything from her, it's just another girl with short white hair. Of course that's not all, some girls' clothes genuinely add to the hotness. If everything in your collection is just full nude, there's next to no variability.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i don't mind clothing as long as it comes off at some point ;). i would like to see more undressing or partial clothing removal which i know isnt easy to do i'm not asking for something hyper-realistic with perfect physics just enough so you get the idea. nagoo has a recent movie of ada and tentacles which didnt interest me but it had a simple clothing tearaway at the start which i thought looked nice. can't remember who did it but some time ago theres a short with Tifa in an office setting where she comes around the corner and her blouse is opened but remains on, something like that is fine too.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
i don't mind clothing as long as it comes off at some point ;). i would like to see more undressing or partial clothing removal which i know isnt easy to do i'm not asking for something hyper-realistic with perfect physics just enough so you get the idea. nagoo has a recent movie of ada and tentacles which didnt interest me but it had a simple clothing tearaway at the start which i thought looked nice. can't remember who did it but some time ago theres a short with Tifa in an office setting where she comes around the corner and her blouse is opened but remains on, something like that is fine too.
I think lvl3toaster also does the clothes tear thing, IIRC it was for his D.Va "victory pose botched" animations, he also did Tifa "strip and search" video, where you see some clothes interaction. You can check it for yourself here
http://f95zone.to/threads/lvl3toaster-collection-2023-01-26-lvl3toaster.52243/

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
nagoonimation has clothes tearing in his miss fortune animation
yes that shit was 100% on point, add the boobplay ontop of that, icing on the cake my only complaint i wish there was more ;prayerhands: it was much better than the short TheCount did for her and i say that as someone who really likes TheCounts work, he does nothing but League characters, im actually surprised nobody makes more animations with her shes kinda built for this stuff :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: donut745

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
that was the tifa animation by AlenAbyss iirc

Reactions: JAV4Life

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
I was going to ask him to have an option for Subscribestar, but apparently he decided to do it himself

I'd love to support his work, but I hate woke Patreon and don't want to give them any money
can you explain what you mean by "woke patreon"?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Patreon censors and de-platfoms people even when they don't violate TOS, even if they said something Patreon doesn't like on other platforms.
Their beholden by credit card companies and Paypal to dictate what content is allow and what content isn't allow to be on their platform. It the same shit that happen recently with Pixiv/Fanbox and it immediately happen to SubscriberStar when it was first announce and they drop support from that platform. So if your wondering why they so heavily stricter with the censorship. Its due to not getting drop by credit card companies and their BS standards.

Why don't you like subscribestar? They seem better in every way except no mobile app
No one has a problem with Subscribestar. Is just from the whole Kemono situation where alot of people and I was permanently blacklist for every using that site. So there like a few handful people who able to leak from that site.

Reactions: Jimmeh

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
Their beholden by credit card companies and Paypal to dictate what content is allow and what content isn't allow to be on their platform. It the same shit that happen recently with Pixiv/Fanbox and it immediately happen to SubscriberStar when it was first announce and they drop support from that platform. So if your wondering why they so heavily stricter with the censorship. Its due to not getting drop by credit card companies and their BS standards.
Seems like a few content creators, including HydraFXX, complaining about payment system issues. Seems like this issue is localized to Patreon right now. If SubscribeStar starts having same issues, I'm dropping them as well. I'd love to support my favorite content creators, but I'm also not going to some shady Russian alternatives.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Seems like a few content creators, including HydraFXX, complaining about payment system issues. Seems like this issue is localized to Patreon right now. If SubscribeStar starts having same issues, I'm dropping them as well. I'd love to support my favorite content creators, but I'm also not going to some shady Russian alternatives.
Puritanism has really been making a comeback online in recent years.

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
I'll pray for some Ashley animations with any kind of ending, I enjoy the loops but a good creampie or cumshot never gets old.
ella.jpg

i know it won't happen, but i would love to see an ashley animation that looks more like ella freya. i don't think capcom did such a great job capturing her likeness for ashley. much like how kojima didn't do such a great job capturing the likeness of stefanie joosten for quiet in mgsv. at least that's my opinion.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 2593558

i know it won't happen, but i would love to see an ashley animation that looks more like ella freya. i don't think capcom did such a great job capturing her likeness for ashley. much like how kojima didn't do such a great job capturing the likeness of stefanie joosten for quiet in mgsv. at least that's my opinion.
Here's a hint - deepfake. If it's working with custom videos too, OFC.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes