Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-06-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

-Waltuh

Sep 22, 2021
Leon Scott Kennedy, Ada Wong, Ashley Graham from Resident Evil by author HydraFXX.
Encode from the original video 1080p in 1080p, 4K 60fps interpolation.

Leon x Ada x Ashley 1080p 60fps : Pixeldrain
Leon x Ada x Ashley 4K 60fps (Upscale) : Pixeldrain
View attachment 2972329 View attachment 2972332 View attachment 2972334
View attachment 2979052
Leon x Ada x Ashley 4k60: M1/M2
Whats the difference between that 4k upscaled version vs this new 4k upscaled version. First one is around 68MB large and this new one is almost 400MB.

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
Whats the difference between that 4k upscaled version vs this new 4k upscaled version. First one is around 68MB large and this new one is almost 400MB.
I'm still quite curious to know why people want these "4k upscales" when the original is rendered as 1080p? I feel like it's just added artificial sharpness, but the details + the animation itself stays the same (plus the added bonus of taking 10x more space). Upping the framerate I totally understand because smooth motion is more pleasant to watch.

-Waltuh

Sep 22, 2021
I'm still quite curious to know why people want these "4k upscales" when the original is rendered as 1080p? I feel like it's just added artificial sharpness, but the details + the animation itself stays the same (plus the added bonus of taking 10x more space). Upping the framerate I totally understand because smooth motion is more pleasant to watch.
Because 4k ass is better than 1080p ass.

Willis12

May 18, 2018
I'm with you. I've gone as far as to open a 4k and 1080 of the same vid side by side and I can't tell if there really is a difference or if I'm convincing myself there's a difference because everyone keeps making a big deal about it.

Arthandas

Aug 3, 2020
I'm with you. I've gone as far as to open a 4k and 1080 of the same vid side by side and I can't tell if there really is a difference or if I'm convincing myself there's a difference because everyone keeps making a big deal about it.
There won't be a big difference because it's just an upscale, not native 4K.

Reactions: stormofshadow
Sep 2, 2021
mmmh gonna have to check these giys then
They're kink heavy and their animations/detail aren't up to the quality of Hydra. Nyl is the closest for quality and how long the animations are, but at least for me, because Nyl is so kink heavy I've never considered them equal. And if you're looking for kinks to be the case, plenty of animators like that, some of them are devastatingly unfortunate.

srso4

Oct 25, 2023
It is 3A game CG level or even beyond. Could it be done on a PC (e.g., HEDT with multiple top GPUs)? I suspect Hydra might rent a render farm for the work ......

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes