Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-06-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Patreon was going after R18+ creators for some time now... wouldn't be surprised if they started getting rid of them which is funny because... they will be dead without R18+ content. Also from checking comments, he's not the only one.
View attachment 3728623
Makes zero sense whatsoever. Hydra has nothing that would get him removed and he's on top of the vanilla animators out there. I bet they're more or less going to restore his account and reply with something in likes of "oopsie doopsie, we made a mistake, here's your account back sowwwyyyy."

Sep 6, 2021
Makes zero sense whatsoever. Hydra has nothing that would get him removed and he's on top of the vanilla animators out there. I bet they're more or less going to restore his account and reply with something in likes of "oopsie doopsie, we made a mistake, here's your account back sowwwyyyy."
its a troll post

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
its a troll post
Hardly can be a troll post when patreon page is removed. The Kaeg guy's patreon is gone as well so post checks out.
Patreon usually doesn't straight up remove anything without a prior warning. Hydra has more or less a spotless record without enough strikes to get an account removal.
When they do suspend/remove someone, they are always obligated to notify the account about the removal and optionally provide reason why.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
It wouldnt surprise me if a bunch of angry autists from f95 saw this easter egg and mass reported him, I remember seeing Sam calling out users for doing the same thing to another creator.
That can't be it. You'd still get a notification on why your account disappeared. In case of Hydra, he does vanilla. Meaning he has to have a very low amount of strikes on his account. That results in his account being suspended until he "fixes" the issues.
Additionally, Patreon tries to do this at end of the month so they can hold artist's earnings hostage so he's forced to comply.
Plus there seem to be some other artists who had their accounts deleted for no reason. Couldn't be fault of a report if others are affected too.
That just means Patreon fucked up and by accident deleted people it shouldn't be deleting.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
That can't be it. You'd still get a notification on why your account disappeared. In case of Hydra, he does vanilla. Meaning he has to have a very low amount of strikes on his account. That results in his account being suspended until he "fixes" the issues.
Additionally, Patreon tries to do this at end of the month so they can hold artist's earnings hostage so he's forced to comply.
Plus there seem to be some other artists who had their accounts deleted for no reason. Couldn't be fault of a report if others are affected too.
That just means Patreon fucked up and by accident deleted people it shouldn't be deleting.
Oh, I see what you want to do. To provoke hatred towards Patreon.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
:rolleyes:
Buddy, hate to be the guy who tells you this but every artist under the sun hates patreon already and half of patreon users do too because they're overall a shit company.
At very least they have paypal, I guess.
Yep Patreon sucks. Like this isn't the first time this happened and definitely won't be the last time. They are constantly making R18+ unacceptable on their page, hence why everyone is slowly moving to Subscriber or other options.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Yep Patreon sucks. Like this isn't the first time this happened and definitely won't be the last time. They are constantly making R18+ unacceptable on their page, hence why everyone is slowly moving to Subscriber or other options.
I never trust when companies go around and say that they did something due to "suspicious activity."
Seems awfully lot like they fucked up in their internal systems and instead of admitting and losing trust of its users they put the blame on them.
With how bad of a year it's been for NSFW, they're likely putting together more measures to make artist's lives miserable.

Reactions: OstracizedSkeever

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to listen to very simple commands and read a handful of rules so we can all operate in a civilised and organised manner, leading to the point of having to remove 35+ messages in a row, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, dragging useless arguments to no end, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread about "mUh yEnNeFeR LoOkS BaD" at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

This is a sharing thread, not the debate and judge club, if you don't like it and want to bicker take it to off-topic.
On topic rule 1 and General rule 1 exist for a reason.
You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes