Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-07-06] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
(1080p, NW)

Gwen-Blow-(1080)-[NO-WM].gif

Hi guys! I want to let you know that I'm working on a full sequence animation with Gwen and I'm planning to finish it in February, but here's a clip for you as a January reward. No sound for this one since I've been struggling to find a VA for her, so I decided to get back to it when the full anim is done and focus on animating. Now back to work!

Randomxxxz

Jul 24, 2023
Gwen Blow Clip (1080p, NW)

View attachment 3311570

Hi guys! I want to let you know that I'm working on a full sequence animation with Gwen and I'm planning to finish it in February, but here's a clip for you as a January reward. No sound for this one since I've been struggling to find a VA for her, so I decided to get back to it when the full anim is done and focus on animating. Now back to work!
Oooooooooo thanks for sharing sir !!

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Gwen Blow Clip (1080p, NW)

View attachment 3311570

full sequence animation
What does he mean by that? this animation will be long and big ?

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
I wish he would finally start drawing liquids. Because I remember no one puts the white cream where it needs to be
Not easy to do though.
Realistic liquids are hard in general and even harder when they are suppose to stick to surfaces in close proximity to small areas of geometry.
There must be a transition between the object mesh / material (with multiple textures like diffuse/roughness/bump/normal working together) over to actual geometry (the liquid itself). In 3D, standard liquid simulation basically all behave like oil on water - they just don't interact enough with the surroundings (capillary action, absorbtion, etc.) - and it is computational expensive to simulate it. Software like Houdini specialize on that.

I've been around here for some time and have not seen convincing jizz or goo in any animation so don't get your hopes up.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Not easy to do though.
Realistic liquids are hard in general and even harder when they are suppose to stick to surfaces in close proximity to small areas of geometry.
There must be a transition between the object mesh / material (with multiple textures like diffuse/roughness/bump/normal working together) over to actual geometry (the liquid itself). In 3D, standard liquid simulation basically all behave like oil on water - they just don't interact enough with the surroundings (capillary action, absorbtion, etc.) - and it is computational expensive to simulate it. Software like Houdini specialize on that.

I've been around here for some time and have not seen convincing jizz or goo in any animation so don't get your hopes up.
i know about this problem with liquids. Maybe someday we'll get an author who can draw good liquids.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes