Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-10-04] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Andr3wson

Mar 6, 2024
like I said, Hydra, Nyl and Nagoo are the Holy Trinity of animated pr0n, these guys really should do a collab, quickly, start a dedicated fundraiser!

Reactions: RaidenZ

srso4

Oct 25, 2023
Tifa has the same facial expressions as Ashley in his previous animations. If that's not the same person doing the facial mo-cap, I don't know what it is.
I guess Hydra built a lib of fine-tuned templates of facial expression, no matter by mocap, or manual rig with reference. I won't be surprised that Tifa inherited the template of Ashely's facial expression with some modifications. The kiss animation could also be inherited partially from the Ade-Leon one. Another example is the animation of Gwen: the facial animation is played in loop in the last scene.

That is one of the advantages of 3D animation: assets could be reused easily.

MegaMilkyMan

Dec 5, 2022
new Final Fantasy VII animation should be added to official game as DLC update rated AO, this is soooo good looking omg

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
We live in a time where 3D smut looks better than in game cutscenes.
What a time to be alive.
Games can’t really afford to have every minute of cutscene take up one gigabyteof data. AAA game companies likely could produce movie-quality graphics if they wanted to (they don’t, because that would require more work on their part, and gamers are already used to video-game–quality graphics so why bother?), but, going off of Disney movies, that would push game sizes into the tens if not hundreds of terabytes.

A lot of the games of this site with high-end graphics are already bloated as hell, despite being significantly shorter and much more contained than a typical AAA release, and even then the animation work is usually leagues below that of dedicated animators such as HydraFXX.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes