hypno_th= for hypno theory.
hypno_tract= for practical experience
max_hypno= for max uses

see game map, then script.rpy for more.
its "jen" btw

Reactions: Cirro84

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
It's a shame it's not real incest, a girl with small breast would also something I'd be interested in.

Good luck though with your game!
With something like incest, i think it would be great to have a toggle, which changes a few lines of dialogue to say its real family, not sure how much extra works that would mean though.

Reactions: Walt Dee

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
With something like incest, i think it would be great to have a toggle, which changes a few lines of dialogue to say its real family, not sure how much extra works that would mean though.
I don't really know about the work needed, but I mainly do a game that fits what I like, and I can't really see myself writing a scene where the girl calls the MC "Papy" or "Grand-father" or whatever... Sorry about that. You could name your character "Papy", I guess ;)

Also, I'm currently uploading a 0.1.2 version, here is the changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Upload done, I edited the OP with 0.1.2

Last edited:

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I don't really know about the work needed, but I mainly do a game that fits what I like, and I can't really see myself writing a scene where the girl calls the MC "Papy" or "Grand-father" or whatever... Sorry about that. You could name your character "Papy", I guess ;)

Ha, it's not actually a requirement for me :p

No i have finished it, I think you have done a really good job here, slight grind is fine, makes you feel like you have earned the progress you have made, few things i might look to add, maybe more reactions from the others (like the son) to the new changes in outfits by the ladies in his house would be good,

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016

I like what you've done so far with the game's story and I dig the outfits along with the fact you recorded each scene with each outfit type.

However, if each lewd scene has an outfit variant could you extend that to 'all' the scenes around the house.. I noticed that the girls are in default house clothes for all the group activities. (probably annoying to make a bunch of combinations like that.... though maybe you could just use the kitchen background with nobody in it and have the avatars display?...)

I would like closer camera angles (or an option to 'zoom in', maybe having close-up avatars posed differently), I like the creeping on the girl on the couch but the distance and angle makes me feel like Ceiling Cat. Ceilingcat.jpg
Which maybe super good for some folk but is just ok for me. (Maybe keep the early intro and late ending as 3rd person then zoom way in for a first person view.... or just zoom into the scene super close..... the dancing 2/4 for both girls is killing me. I want to zoom right in there or atleast be the same distance that creeper uncle is, because right now the player is 2 or 3 times farther away.)
Again, I like what you've accomplished so far and look forward to the potential of where this could go. (I don't know why but I love me dress-up options.... maybe makes me feel like 'this waifu is mine', so those 7 costumes and scene variations were a HUGE plus).

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
However, if each lewd scene has an outfit variant could you extend that to 'all' the scenes around the house.. I noticed that the girls are in default house clothes for all the group activities. (probably annoying to make a bunch of combinations like that.... though maybe you could just use the kitchen background with nobody in it and have the avatars display?...)

I would like closer camera angles (or an option to 'zoom in', maybe having close-up avatars posed differently), I like the creeping on the girl on the couch but the distance and angle makes me feel like Ceiling Cat.
Thank you for the nice comment! As for the points you raise:

• As you guessed, I chose to not do backgrounds with each outfit when both girls were present. I quickly did the math, but for the kitchen by example where there is an hour where joanna and jennifer are here and another hour where joanna, jennifer and mickael are here. With 4 oufits for the girls, that's 32 combinations possible for just these two hours... I did not feel like it was worth it, :-(

• As for the pov, I was planning to make it lewder as we progress in the scenes' lewdness. These are very early scenes so I get it if it feels kind of frustrating... But I guess the Main Character feels the same ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: moonanon

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
Hey all,

I have absolutely nothing against those who want to modify the variables directly via the console, after all anyone is free to play like he wants, even if I think it takes away some of the fun.
I would just want to warn you: you should not lower resistance and shyness below 120 and 55 respectively. These values are the current caps, so it is enough for now. Going lower might makes your save unusable in a future update.

On a totally different subject, I just finished writing the "Show me your breasts (2/4)" scene for Joanna, and I'm quite happy with this one. Writing the scenes is currently what takes me the more time, as I do want to have an as credible as possible scenario. I do love mind control, otherwise I wouldn't make a game about it obviously, but I find absolutely no interest in "You wanna be hypnotized?" / "yeah, sure!" / MEGA-HYPNO / "Wanna fuck?" / "Yes, master" scenarios.
So writing the first scenes quickly brought two issues:
  • Even with hypnotism, I should find biggest reasons than "reveal your femininity" and "boost your self-esteem" in order to progress in the sexual scenes. Sure for dancing and stuff it might be enough but I was a bit sceptical about my ability to "justify" a blowjob with these reasons, by example.
  • I also noticed that I should quickly make Joanna's and Jennifer's personnalities very different, otherwise I would end up writing almost the same scenes for both of them.
So a first part of the solution was found for Jennifer, in the "show me your breasts (1/4)" scene. You then discover she has an unknown, even to her, submissive side, which I find it believable since she is obviously the one with the less experience, between the two girls. The fact that she did not know that side of her is credible, and it is a great opportunity for the MC to encourage her to dig in that way, still with the help of hypnotism.

However I did not really know where to go with Joanna... Before today :) I think the scene I wrote is a good transition and is something on which I will be able to build a credible character, that still accepts to do all kind of naughty stuff ;)

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...I chose to not do backgrounds with each outfit when both girls were present. I quickly did the math, but for the kitchen by example where there is an hour where joanna and jennifer are here and another hour where joanna, jennifer and mickael are here. With 4 oufits for the girls, that's 32 combinations possible for just these two hours... I did not feel like it was worth it. :-( ...
Stupid question for today: Do you know if you can somehow render the characters without backgrounds (but with diff clothes, shadows maybe) plus the backgrounds separately (if necessary, might need similar angle for pov), then overlay both for in-game use? At least standing scenes should become easy to combine diff chars and backgrounds this way, but you could still vary poses, clothes aso more.

Sorry, perhaps that's complete bullshit, don't know anything about how to use illusion softwares. But they are also not reinventing the wheel (rendering all their scenes anew) every time I think, might use their own tricks to save production time. That is why I'm asking... o_O

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
Stupid question for today: Do you know if you can somehow render the characters without backgrounds (but with diff clothes, shadows maybe) plus the backgrounds separately (if necessary, might need similar angle for pov), then overlay both for in-game use? At least standing scenes should become easy to combine diff chars and backgrounds this way, but you could still vary poses, clothes aso more.

Sorry, perhaps that's complete bullshit, don't know anything about how to use illusion softwares. But they are also not reinventing the wheel (rendering all their scenes anew) every time I think, might use their own tricks to save production time. That is why I'm asking... o_O
Well, you don't really "render" anything with HS Studio. You create a place, characters, and put them wherever you want to. Then I choose a POV and take a screenshot, that's basically it (it kind of sounds a lot quicker than it is if you want a somewhat good result though!).

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Well, you don't really "render" anything with HS Studio. You create a place, characters, and put them wherever you want to. Then I choose a POV and take a screenshot, that's basically it (it kind of sounds a lot quicker than it is if you want a somewhat good result though!).
Oh! Okay, cool - so can you position the chars (with e.g. diff clothes) in an 'empty space' and take screenshots, then arrange some rooms - so that these would fit the poses, take screens (without chars)... And in the end combine both???

I think this could give more flexibility? Because you mentioned you need a ton of diff scenes to arrange by hand, if you tried changing clothes for chars and the like... At least standing poses could be produced faster?
Sitting or laying chars on chouch / bed is bad - more direct contact with objects, could look like the are hovering above. But standing and walking poses should work.

Basically like in cartoons, animation in foreground, background is still...

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
Oh! Okay, cool - so can you position the chars (with e.g. diff clothes) in an 'empty space' and take screenshots, then arrange some rooms - so that these would fit the poses, take screens (without chars)... And in the end combine both???

I think this could give more flexibility? Because you mentioned you need a ton of diff scenes to arrange by hand, if you tried changing clothes for chars and the like... At least standing poses could be produced faster?
Sitting or laying chars on chouch / bed is bad - more direct contact with objects, could look like the are hovering above. But standing and walking poses should work.

Basically like in cartoons, animation in foreground, background is still...
I think I see what you mean... The thing is: I have now lot less "background" shots to make, as I have made all rooms for all hours... Moreover, the way renpy places images would make it a headache to align all this properly, so I guess I would have to do it before importing the pic in renpy, and then it won't be quicker at all.

How I see this is that it is not really a priority, for now. Additionnal backgrounds corresponding to these (few^^) hours where at least two girls are present might come little by little, as "Quality of Life" updates.

Again, it is not that I don't want to do it or think this is useless, it's just that I have to define priorities if I want to make some progress in my project.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ahhh the good old problem, how create a good corruption scenario that progresses smoothly. I totally agree on your view of "I find absolutely no interest in "You wanna be hypnotized?" / "yeah, sure!" / MEGA-HYPNO / "Wanna fuck?" / "Yes, master" scenarios." these are just awful and totally destroy any meaning to the corruption.
I honestly also feel like there is a progress to be made before the breasts events, although so far I've enjoyed the progression i'm always reminded of the fact that it's a huge step to be taken. The solution imo wouldn't be any more interaction in the day to day, but another favor to be added before this one that smoothes the passage between the first and the show breasts event.
On another note I also feel like the shyness stat shouldnt be the only thing to consider when it comes to outfits, at this point the outfits are quite alright and not anything crazy like see through clothes or really small mini-skirts with no panties, but when and if you reach a point where this happens I believe that shyness shouldnt be the only thing to consider because I mean it wouldnt make much sense for her to talk in these types of clothes and be outraged for you to ask her to show breasts or dance. Just something I thought you should keep in mind for the future.
And since I'm on a long ass text I might as well give a few ideas that I would like to see in the future (probably most of these are already thought of but better to be safe than sorry eh?):
Shower spy (that you can get caught)
shower access (i.e them opening the door for you to watch)
shower with them (could probably have some evolution, i.e at first just both in the shower than it can move onto more intimate stuff through repetition of the same event.)
Interaction with both mom and daughter.
Outfits (mentioned above, also to keep in mind that michael also needs some sort of mini story line so he doesnt freak out about her daughter/wife going around basically naked or something like that).
More locations.
More people.
More places for events.
Better system for unlocking favors (just a button for lowering their stuff doesnt seem enough, it seems like something that should be done in the first stages of the game but for the progress to be made into more lewd stuff like the breats I think favors/events would be the way to go).
And I'm tired of typing so... sorry for making you read this :p