Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Family Trainer [v0.1.2] [HF Trainer]

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
T......I haven't heard that before from any of the players who tried the game. What system are you on?
I got it going! My Norton took a serious dislike to a number of your .pyd files and quarantined them! I had to restore around 8 back and then the game worked!

Many thanks for your hard work, I'm enjoying the game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Console commands?
How do you open it, I tried Shift and o and it doesn't work..?
Open the game folder then /game->/renpy->00console
Edit the file and look for the word enable until you see a statement saying = False. Change it to true and it's done. (sorry this is all on the top of my head so it's not very specific)

Reactions: dav121

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
These are what I've found. still can't seem to figure out the players reference name to find how to mod the player's stats. To the creator, nothing personal, I just have this habit of liking to cheat to get through even the smallest of hurdles when it comes to games if I have the option and unfortunately in this case Ren'Py makes it easy. That being said I can't seem to find any other game than SuperPowered that has Shift+D to access the variable viewer so cheating on it is just a breeze.

jen_aff = x
jen_resistance = x
jen_shyness = x
joa_aff = x
joa_resistance = x
joa_shyness = x

Reactions: Cirro84

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
These are what I've found. still can't seem to figure out the players reference name to find how to mod the player's stats. To the creator, nothing personal, I just have this habit of liking to cheat to get through even the smallest of hurdles when it comes to games if I have the option and unfortunately in this case Ren'Py makes it easy. That being said I can't seem to find any other game than SuperPowered that has Shift+D to access the variable viewer so cheating on it is just a breeze.

jen_aff = x
jen_resistance = x
jen_shyness = x
joa_aff = x
joa_resistance = x
joa_shyness = x
Player:
money = x
hypno_th = x
hypno_pract = x
I just edited the script.rpy to give a starting boost. Copy attached. Just replace the one in the game folder. No need for console commands.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
HFT. I kinda forgot to mention, Only issue I've had with your game is the Phrase thing is a little to specific, you accidentally misspell something and it becomes a bit of a pain. I don't remember if you have to wait for another opportunity if you fail but since there isn't a timer or anything for the game then it's not that big of an issue.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
HFT. I kinda forgot to mention, only issue I've had with your game is the Phrase thing is a little to specific, you accidentally misspell something and it becomes a bit of a pain...
Actually a good point. I had to look for the sentences, too. Feels like cheating.

@HFT, maybe if the game routine would look only for some 'code words' and not for the whole sentence? More like (('reveal' OR 'show' OR 'express') AND 'femininity'). If such words are in use, the game goes on. Does work at least for adventure games for decades now. :)
Plus, if misspelled, a dialogue like: 'Hugh? What did you say? I did not understand, can you spell it correctly?' Something along these lines, as a hint and 'try again' option.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I ask this shit to every dev will I be able to drop a thick load into the bitches and make them bare my children.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I ask this shit to every dev will I be able to drop a thick load into the bitches and make them bare my children.
I'm not the dev but I'm pretty sure I can say that no you wont.

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
Maybe summertime saga will have that eventually, Auntie character actually asks you to breed her as pregnant cows give the best milk

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe summertime saga will have that eventually, Auntie character actually asks you to breed her as pregnant cows give the best milk
She wont have your kids though :p

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's already confirmed I believe the game will have impreg/preg so ya you do eventually knock up the aunt and maybe even others.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
On a serious note can we move this discussion to the summertime saga thread? No point in having it here :)

Reactions: Throwaway13031980