Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I know this is a nukige with mind control as a premise, but the writing is just not good. Wholesome route is more like a broken aesop. Instead of facing problems realistically, mind control is used to overwrite the heroine's personality. It's not the same girl at that point. Everything somehow works in the end.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
I know this is a nukige with mind control as a premise, but the writing is just not good. Wholesome route is more like a broken aesop. Instead of facing problems realistically, mind control is used to overwrite the heroine's personality. It's not the same girl at that point. Everything somehow works in the end.
I mean, IIRC for the vast majority of routes you don't care about the girl or her opinion(s) and do the typical (morally) evil thing people would do with MC. Also, when you do change her personality for the "good" route (or one of, it's been a while) it's nothing drastic, basically just changing her mind about rebelling because "I'm a teenager" which is honestly a dumb reason anyways and only likely to cost you long-term

It's not the best writing ever, but it's far from bad

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote