LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Uh... I see a male protagonist tag, only one female character mentioned, and yet someone boyish-looking dressed like a girl holding a pendulum in the cover art. Is the protagonist cross-dressing, or what? Is that a significant enough part of this game to be shown off in the cover art?
It's literally is never shown in the game.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's literally is never shown in the game.
I just checked the itch.io page and they described this as "Epizode 1", so maybe this is planned for a sequel or something and they accidentally put it on the cover of the first game? Then again, they also tagged this as "Dark Fantasy", so apparently they just don't know what things mean.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Goldenboy????????? I SEE IT TOO
Hypno Stepmom
STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDYSTUDY STUDY STUDY

Reactions: OllyHolly

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
The Engrish in this one is so bad it murdered my boner. Doesn't even appear to be MTL, just someone who barely knows English?

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
how is this NTR though?
dude literally pimps out his hypnotized stepmother.
Sounds like a form of Netorase to me, which falls under the netorare tag like all forms of netori, netorare and netorase. Until we actually get proper tags it is what it is.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Sounds like a form of Netorase to me, which falls under the netorare tag like all forms of netori, netorare and netorase. Until we actually get proper tags it is what it is.
except it it's properly defined in the tag rules post here.
"Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"

Nov 18, 2022
This is the first episode but feels more like a demo.

Ehh it's not bad, art is gorgeous but def could use a proofreader.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
except it it's properly defined in the tag rules post here.
"Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"
Not my fault the tag isn't used correctly, I'm just telling you how it is. It SHOULD only be that, but it isn't.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes