Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3552157

Overview:
When a guy wants to take revenge on his bitch stepmother, the hell get loose! A game about submission and hypnosis. Did he take more than he can handle? Submit your stepmom and make her doing wild things...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-18
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: Akori Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3552158 View attachment 3552160 View attachment 3552161 View attachment 3552163 View attachment 3552164
Cool

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
When a guy wants to take revenge on his bitch stepmother, all hell breaks loose!
This is a game about submission and hypnosis.
Has he taken on more than he can handle?
Submit your stepmom and make her do wild things... if you dare!​
I dared to polish the overview of a completed game, a bold move I would say. :ROFLMAO: Or not... :sneaky:

Nov 18, 2022
any update guys?
Even the Akori can't give a proper response to this. I asked him when we could expect a second episode but it's usually a vague response of whenever. Besides that he seems to work on multiple projects, just put out another game preview even more absurd than this one and there's no telling whether he'll be working on that or Hypno Stepmom.

He also fancies himself a company because I asked when he's going to finish his Naruto parody and he just said he's abandoning it because he doesn't want to get into legal complications. Ironically the Naruto fangame probably has his best work.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
why is the dude dressed as a girl in the splash screen and there's no femboy/feminization content?
I get the impression that if you give a specific name or choose a certain sequence of the objects at the beginning, more content is unlocked.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I get the impression that if you give a specific name or choose a certain sequence of the objects at the beginning, more content is unlocked.
i don't think so... i think that this game is the only or first one out of multiple with that character or something

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes