Video: quality or length

• Keep it as it is, I like it!

Votes: 888 30.6%
  • Increase duration by decreasing quality!

Votes: 569 19.6%
  • Increase quality by reducing duration

Votes: 1,447 49.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
One recommendation I would have...when you first encounter a girl, you have the option to push the stats to max (girl doesn't show up again), or build it gradually. But it seems that if you build it gradually, you end up doing the same scene. It even describes you deleting their profile, which doesn't make sense, as you can repeat said scene over and over.

I would recommend that the slow-build and max scenes be split. The last slow scene can be similar, but doesn't state that you push their limits, and delete the profile (as it's repeatable). The to-the-max scene would be the previous hard-and-fast, burn it out, delete the profile as before. But, it seems like the stats screen shows the same whichever you do, which may cause some confusion, especially with so many girls in the game. So if there's 7 scenes/levels per girl, keep the slow build at 7/7 for the max level on the stats screen. But then maybe have the instamax listed as 11/7 or something, to clearly show which ones you've maxed and burned (taking it Up To Eleven sounds thematically appropriate for a burn and dump).

Reactions: Guz89

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Encountered a game breaking bug where after clicking on a girl and choosing to develop her profile it just went to a blank screen. The back button didn't work and since there are no auto-saves in this game I lost all my progress. Reminder to SAVE often.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Encountered some bugs with Daniel that I can't report because one of them leads to a blank page with the back button being disabled (in that, you click the back button and while it displays an effect that indicates going to the previous page, the game pushes you back to the current page)

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Encountered some bugs with Daniel that I can't report because one of them leads to a blank page with the back button being disabled (in that, you click the back button and while it displays an effect that indicates going to the previous page, the game pushes you back to the current page)
you can get out of that by opening the info page then using the back function on the info page

• Red Heart
Reactions: itslydiabxtch

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
As the game mode stands, finding the corresponding clips for each character actually limits the gameplay, especially since many of the characters are incomplete which is painful. How about trying to completely randomise character generation for secondary characters, splitting them into different skin tones and body types to find clips that correspond to no face. Then develop a feature for what the character can be made to do once they have maximum control, and convert it into a management type of gameplay that might make the game more enjoyable.
For now the game is great as compared to other "repeat click simulators" at least it is not overly complicated and pointless and gives the motivation to repeat the click. However, the feedback of having purchased an item without its corresponding unlockable piece is terrible, almost as bad as clicking and finding it incomplete.

Reactions: soniclove

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Bugfix: MEGA
the system detected a virus while downloading
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/

We have been seeing a lot of users post about a lot of our games, include unofficial compressed version, containing viruses. These are all false positives and windows defender just being what it does best, being useless at times.

Back in September of 2022, there were updates that were released to WD and caused a lot of false positives. It looks like its still happening. It is up to you if you want to trust our site but we ran this many years without any issues.

If a real virus does come up, we do test it. But with the amount of reports we are getting and some helpful users posting virustotal reports, it has become unmanageable. I personally dont even use WD, I use 2 third party AV/Malware suites. I don't even have 3/4 of the issues being reported.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
It would be nice if when we view manipulation scenes, we could see the last scene again instead of "content not available yet" as it then blocks you out from visiting them again essentially.

Although, I could understand that is just an issue of the game not being complete yet as it might just create more unnecessary work.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes