Video: quality or length

• Keep it as it is, I like it!

Votes: 888 30.6%
  • Increase duration by decreasing quality!

Votes: 569 19.6%
  • Increase quality by reducing duration

Votes: 1,447 49.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duyhung25

Jun 11, 2019
i have black screen in Veronica 7/7 and if choose Freeng, Eva Green also have black screen .English version

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Glad to see the blank page bug is still in the game after 3 versions of the game. (meaning since .4)
Glad you find it time after time =)
It's actually a universal problem for me. I've played the game a million times to find that black screen, but I can't get to it. That said, I have found several other bugs and fixed them.
In version 6 I added a bugfix to the shopping menu, maybe that will help you?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am getting black pages very often, sometimes it get fixed after several saves to disks and reloads, but it gets tiresome very often

Its unplayable like this honestly, i will keep an eye to see if its fixed in the future

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's actually a universal problem for me. I've played the game a million times to find that black screen, but I can't get to it. That said, I have found several other bugs and fixed them.
See if this helps. Load this save, do two "Work in app"->"Work in profile" with Viktoria Sucsex, then change her characteristics. When you try to go to the next morning, you will get a black screen

Or just do a pizza delivery

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
See if this helps. Load this save, do two "Work in app"->"Work in profile" with Viktoria Sucsex, then change her characteristics. When you try to go to the next morning, you will get a black screen

Or just do a pizza delivery
Thank you, friend!
Your saving really helped. I found and fixed that bug, hope it helps everyone.
Bugfix at the link updated

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I am getting black pages very often, sometimes it get fixed after several saves to disks and reloads, but it gets tiresome very often

Its unplayable like this honestly, i will keep an eye to see if its fixed in the future
updated the links to the bugfix and the game. Now there should be no errors

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
updated the links to the bugfix and the game. Now there should be no errors
Do i have to start over?

Because i downloaded the fix, applied it, loaded my save, delivered a pizza, and the black screen is still there when i go to the next Morning

EDIT: i am using English version, in case it wasnt clear

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Do i have to start over?

Because i downloaded the fix, applied it, loaded my save, delivered a pizza, and the black screen is still there when i go to the next Morning

EDIT: i am using English version, in case it wasnt clear
the problem was in the Mega. Now the link has been definitely updated

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
Ill let you know if I find it again. Ill also try to take note of how I did it.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes