Video: quality or length

• Keep it as it is, I like it!

Votes: 888 30.6%
  • Increase duration by decreasing quality!

Votes: 569 19.6%
  • Increase quality by reducing duration

Votes: 1,447 49.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I dont know if i do it something wrong but after contact with Jessica, Cecilia And Catherine, i cant contact new clients when i tried i receive this message I don't have much choice today
fixed it! updated the main link and the bugfix.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
trans content is optional, just don't research the characters in question
Unless the characters are marked or noted in some way, the first I'll know of special content is when I'm surprised by a pic or vid.

scanlately

Jan 8, 2022
Why is the game file taking so long to unzip (Unzipping on Windows OS). Message says over 1 day, do I need a different unzip app then what windows provides? It is primarily the .img folder

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
Why is the game file taking so long to unzip (Unzipping on Windows OS). Message says over 1 day, do I need a different unzip app then what windows provides? It is primarily the .img folder
I highly recommend 7zip. It's free and works better than most of the paid zip software I've tried.

Reactions: scanlately

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, friends!
Thanks to Patreon's "marvelous" policy almost in the new year itself, my page was blocked and deleted, as well as much of my earnings. This was very frustrating and I was depressed for a while. I worked hard and the result was taken away from me:cry: In fact, in the near future I have no possibility to restore my old page, so I made a new one!
I will be glad to have your support and subscriptions!

Also don't forget about my page on

• Sad
Reactions: Black Xoul
2.00 star(s) 14 Votes