Video: quality or length

• Keep it as it is, I like it!

Votes: 888 30.6%
  • Increase duration by decreasing quality!

Votes: 569 19.6%
  • Increase quality by reducing duration

Votes: 1,447 49.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 7, 2020
Wont Complete download either one of the megas or pixel gets to 4.9 at 0% sits in continue download windows screen for half hour each time of the 3 reseting computer each time

Reactions: kidderyao

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I can't seem to progress joanna and diana at the club. Can you not get them to download the app? I seem to be missing some characters, How do i unlock them? I have tried to walk around, drive around, deliver pizza and met all 4 girls at the men's club but i am not meeting anymore new characters, Is there any other method?

randallmt

Feb 7, 2019
I dont know if i do it something wrong but after contact with Jessica, Cecilia And Catherine, i cant contact new clients when i tried i receive this message I don't have much choice today

Reactions: DriKidu

DriKidu

Oct 28, 2017
I dont know if i do it something wrong but after contact with Jessica, Cecilia And Catherine, i cant contact new clients when i tried i receive this message I don't have much choice today
I had to skip the intro to get them so work

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
is there going to be A part where some one else starts to turn the MC to a sissy feminizied slut or not cause the game is good but i love to play sissification games Where the MC gets sissified

May 7, 2017
Went to talk to Eva in the men's club after the charity party and I'm 'stuck' here, the back arrow doesn't get me out, and no choices on the screen, kinda a problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I think I'm stuck and found a game breaking bug

Got the following message:

But since I've encountered this:

And I have pretty much everything unlocked, at least I think so, but I'm unable to continue further
Hm.. after
and haven't been able to advance after that, did anyone else encounter any issues or know what the next step is?
fixed it, added a bugfix. Added a button in the Shopping section.
After that, the wife of the FBI chief will appear in the contacts list of the Application

Last edited:

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
I can't seem to progress joanna and diana at the club. Can you not get them to download the app? I seem to be missing some characters, How do i unlock them? I have tried to walk around, drive around, deliver pizza and met all 4 girls at the men's club but i am not meeting anymore new characters, Is there any other method?
they don't have the ability to install the app

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes