Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I was really looking forward to this but it's so disappointing that it's unplayable for non-vr. Aside from removing the clothes, nothing else can be done

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The facial animation is kinda odd at times and I just..
I like... the swirly purple eyes..
At some point the lighting caught just right and..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has the rinnegan.
the rinnegan is circles. the spiral is used to show mind control since the early times - 40s or 50s, it evolved from disney's Junglebook's Kaa's hypnosis effect.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
the rinnegan is circles. the spiral is used to show mind control since the early times - 40s or 50s, it evolved from disney's Junglebook's Kaa's hypnosis effect.
You're missing the point, though.
I couldn't take a screenshot in time and the opportunity didn't show itself again but the stars aligned just right so she looked stupid as hell and it reminded me of that awful fight episode.
I mean, that was my point making that post, I don't know about this other person, spirals are a pretty easy tell for hypnosis yes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You're missing the point, though.
I couldn't take a screenshot in time and the opportunity didn't show itself again but the stars aligned just right so she looked stupid as hell and it reminded me of that awful fight episode.
I mean, that was my point making that post, I don't know about this other person, spirals are a pretty easy tell for hypnosis yes.
And I cant understand why people hate this much on the pain fight. For comparison, the Dragon Ball fighting style of 3 step animations annoys me.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
I was really looking forward to this but it's so disappointing that it's unplayable for non-vr. Aside from removing the clothes, nothing else can be done
Unless im missing something in the VR version all you can do is removing the clothing and pressing the button making them "hypnotized" (it dosen't realy do much). So... not that much of a difference...

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Unless im missing something in the VR version all you can do is removing the clothing and pressing the button making them "hypnotized" (it dosen't realy do much). So... not that much of a difference...
No the only difference is you can pick up objects.

All other functions should work.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
An interesting game, to say the least, but hindered by how limited it is as everyone else has already said. But yes, you actually can rotate the camera in VR Mode with just the mouse... however, it only moves your viewing angle about a half-degree at a time. It's barely noticeable, but it's still there—you just have to click and drag about a hundred times to tip your head ever so slightly downwards. (If and when that's ever fixed, it might be more user-friendly to have the rotation bound to a keyboard key like Shift, so you can reserve RMB for other actions.)

The tune is pretty catchy, though. I enjoyed that, if nothing else.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Few more hypno toys for non VR users but still very limited interaction. I can see how it can be entertaining once we have more options available but i would also like to have some dialogue with the girl.

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
I love her pre-hypnotized dance. Might be nicer if she was a tad more in sync to the beat but it's still good. I've only been able to remove her jacket in VR mode. I haven't tried it in Non VR. All in all, I like her

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Since I'm running this under wine on linux, I know I'm just asking for pain, but ... are the green/purple/red circles at the title screen supposed to have text explaining what each one is? They're just plain circles for me.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes