Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Any nudity in the lab? like tits?
There was some nudity in the 0.2 release, but in the 0.3 release, pressing the Middle Mouse Button just takes her lab coat off.

Of course, there is technically a way to get her to show off a little bit more, but you should be able to find that with some experimentation and patience.

Reactions: Betelman

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
Why is there no link to ? It's the same developer/team as Snow Daze.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This looks like the changelog for the most recent version. Just figured I'd copy/paste it from Patreon so others don't have to go searching for it.

HYPNOLAB WORKS BOTH IN VIRTUAL REALITY (OPTIMIZED FOR THE HTC VIVE) AND ON REGULAR DESKTOP PC'S.

$5+ Patrons can click the link below for access.

Everyone we have great news, we're here to present a new update today! Hypnolab is here on time with some great new updates!

Here's what the new update includes:

* New Microphone menu! Click once Kady is hypnotized, use the microphone to give her commands! Reset (red button) and try a different combination!
* New Dildo animation works with all hypnotism options! The dildo gets wet as she rides it!
* Masturbation animation can now be used with all hypnotism options
* Kady has Nicer clothes with more states of undress like in the Dildo Scene! Cloth simulation is replaced with bone physics temporarily due to a glitch with the cloth sim program, will improve this asap!
* New Free Camera! When using the space bar there is now a less restrictive camera with full control. Left click to rotate, Right click to zoom, Middle Click to Pan, Scroll wheel to move back and forth (different from zoom). Also note the Nude toggle is now the X key for Desktop Users
* Butt physics!
* Massive performance improvements! We solved a lot of problems where even minimum spec VR compatible PC's should be able to run the game now fine on the lower settings (I recommend Ultra-Low over Potato cause it looks better). The game is also significantly smaller at under 300mb compared to it's original 1.5gb size!
* Enhanced Cube!
* Various Visual and shader improvements like nicer hair shader and such!
* Clothing glitch now fixed, make her nude whenever you like! Other glitches fixed too!
* Various hidden work that isn't quite ready to show yet but it's there! It's coming!

Credit for this update primarily goes to Sacb0y who is doing our 3d artwork and some of the coding and MiNT who has done the core coding work.

In accordance with our policy of giving out older updates as a demo version 0.3 is now available to the public. Version 0.4 is available to patrons and anyone that has purchased Hypnolab VR. Thank you for your support - you're why we're able to keep making games.

I hope you enjoy the update! It's full of fun!

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone else have the problem with janky mouse again in 0.4.1? Also, I don't know if it was me screwing something in settings, but graphics look wierder and there was MORE lag when I plaed on my old PC.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Please someone tell me game music name? :)
Music is custom made for the game...

Anyone else have the problem with janky mouse again in 0.4.1? Also, I don't know if it was me screwing something in settings, but graphics look wierder and there was MORE lag when I plaed on my old PC.
The mouse is a strange issue but i assume it has to do with your PC's mouse speed compared to how it's configured... Maybe we'll add an ingame mouse speed adjustment to fix this...

There were multiple things to improve performance, it should be signifigantly better than any previous build...but it's laggier for you? Can you explain this more?

As for the visuals I might have gone too far in optimizations though that only applies to VR, next build will have a lot of changes in this area...I also heard some people didn't like the thicker outlines, so i may change that too.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the mouse is not responsive enough when grabbing things. its like the items are submerged in jello and tied down by rubber bands.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
the mouse is not responsive enough when grabbing things. its like the items are submerged in jello and tied down by rubber bands.
That's most likely a side effect of being a VR title, it's more fitted for VR than desktop mode. And besides, I'm pretty sure there is no content which is locked behind physically interacting with the objects, so you're not missing out.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Music is custom made for the game...

The mouse is a strange issue but i assume it has to do with your PC's mouse speed compared to how it's configured... Maybe we'll add an ingame mouse speed adjustment to fix this...

There were multiple things to improve performance, it should be signifigantly better than any previous build...but it's laggier for you? Can you explain this more?

As for the visuals I might have gone too far in optimizations though that only applies to VR, next build will have a lot of changes in this area...I also heard some people didn't like the thicker outlines, so i may change that too.
I solved the mouse issue... somehow. No changes in mouse settings, unless there were some in game itself ( I'm not really sure what it was, as I was trying to get rid of lag). For some reason changing my quality from potato to ultra-low solved the lagging issue.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes