Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone have the rebuild?
I'd be careful asking for the rebuild. As stated in one of the devlog posts:
Unfortunately mouse controls are disabled in this version, but will be re-enabled in the next one.
If your machine isn't VR-capable, you're not going to get any use out of it. If the OP is updated to have the new version, it might be best just to have it as a separate set of links so non-VR players can still enjoy the 0.4.1 release.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I have a new Microsoft Mixed Reality Headset.. and I cant see my "hands"/controllers in the game.. kinda annoying..

Anyone know a fix?

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
MMR isn't fully supported in V0.4.1
I tried for a couple minutes, however i dont know if its because of the FakeVive thing..But!

If you open the "give command" thing, you can see your MWR controller, and by holding trigger you can "carry" it out of that window!
Pretty usefull to finally see your hands.. :D

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I tried for a couple minutes, however i dont know if its because of the FakeVive thing..But!

If you open the "give command" thing, you can see your MWR controller, and by holding trigger you can "carry" it out of that window!
Pretty usefull to finally see your hands.. :D
Expect support for basically all VR platforms in current and future builds.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
did patreon come knocking already? even if this should be basicaly consenting hypnosis.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The game is near completion, even if they did hit development SHOULD continue but we're really really hoping they don't XD.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The game is near completion, even if they did hit development SHOULD continue but we're really really hoping they don't XD.
i know they forced the crew to take down overwhored as far as i heard

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
I'm having a tough time with the Vive controllers. I can pick up the mic and then I get a wheel to masturbate or dildo, but I can't get either of them to select.

Also having some idea of things we can interact with would be nice. The outline is a bit buggy.

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I'm having a tough time with the Vive controllers. I can pick up the mic and then I get a wheel to masturbate or dildo, but I can't get either of them to select.

Also having some idea of things we can interact with would be nice. The outline is a bit buggy.
If I remember correct, you have to press the touch pad to select stuff. Its either that or trigger

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Here's the link to the latest no VR version:

Here's the link to the latest VR version:

The controls for the KBM version are: left click to select, right click to grab, wsad to move. There's no option to crouch yet.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
The controls for the KBM version are: left click to select, right click to grab, wsad to move. There's no option to crouch yet.
That's gonna be a bit obnoxious, then, since the grabbing controls with the KB/M control scheme are... dodgy at best. Things like the collar and microchip are a little hard to grab; and if all the other objects on the table didn't have collision at all times, it'd be slightly easier to navigate, but it's hard not to reach for the pendants and not knock half the stuff off the right side of the counter... especially since when certain objects fall on either floor (like some of the hypnosis tools), they don't always respawn back on the table so you just have to restart the game. The biggest improvement this game needs by far is a retooling of the grabbing controls; even if it's something as simple as looking over an item until an icon appears, then clicking to spontaneously grow an arm or hand to grab the item.

I will say, though, I like the voice of the scientist / test subject. It makes the game feel slightly more immersive... though I kinda miss the little cinematic cutscenes that would play when selecting various hypnotic items. Oh, well—get a little, lose a little. I can only hope in the future that they make some of the animations flow better into one another; while using the microphone, it would be nice if you could combine simple effects, e.g.: select 'Nude' then 'Masturbate' to have her... well, masturbate while nude. Or they could be slightly more complex, like 'Anal Dildo' plus 'Masturbate' for a more fulfilling experience.

But more than anything right now... you need to be able to crouch. How am I supposed to enjoy the 'Anal Dildo' animation if I can't get right up in there and watch it slide right into her ass?! It's almost criminal, I say...

Reactions: Aiwa

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
That's gonna be a bit obnoxious, then, since the grabbing controls with the KB/M control scheme are... dodgy at best. Things like the collar and microchip are a little hard to grab; and if all the other objects on the table didn't have collision at all times, it'd be slightly easier to navigate, but it's hard not to reach for the pendants and not knock half the stuff off the right side of the counter... especially since when certain objects fall on either floor (like some of the hypnosis tools), they don't always respawn back on the table so you just have to restart the game. The biggest improvement this game needs by far is a retooling of the grabbing controls; even if it's something as simple as looking over an item until an icon appears, then clicking to spontaneously grow an arm or hand to grab the item.

I will say, though, I like the voice of the scientist / test subject. It makes the game feel slightly more immersive... though I kinda miss the little cinematic cutscenes that would play when selecting various hypnotic items. Oh, well—get a little, lose a little. I can only hope in the future that they make some of the animations flow better into one another; while using the microphone, it would be nice if you could combine simple effects, e.g.: select 'Nude' then 'Masturbate' to have her... well, masturbate while nude. Or they could be slightly more complex, like 'Anal Dildo' plus 'Masturbate' for a more fulfilling experience.

But more than anything right now... you need to be able to crouch. How am I supposed to enjoy the 'Anal Dildo' animation if I can't get right up in there and watch it slide right into her ass?! It's almost criminal, I say...
Devs said they will improve the controls in the nearest update. But I cannot say when that will be.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes