Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Prick Most likely culprit is the old computer; this thing's too old to even be considered a potato... still, no worries~

Thank you!

Wexur

Jul 22, 2017
It works with the index if you adjust the settings a bit.

go in the keybindings of the Indexheadset. On the second page you can tipe what the controller should do if you press any button. Ther you tipe the bindings of the game in (the small window at the start).

Exampel: right trigger = VRTK_Axis12_RightTrigger

Do this with all the VRTK things.
I am in the keybindings menu but I don't understand what you mean, can you post a more detailed guide with images please?

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
a really nice concept. i like the background music. it fits perfectly and i like the female voice. really good job and authentic.
ok, the controls with no VR is really hard and i dont know why there are so many unusable thing in the room, but go on!

sevenstars

Jan 22, 2020
Am I retarded or does this not work on Rift S? Tried to boot it up, can only view it in desktop mode and it won't let me interact/play.
This does work on my Rift S. Haven't had my headset for long but I've noticed that some games (like Real Girl VR, also from this site) sometimes open in the "background" on the Oculus interface; in these cases it usually worked to either aim for the small screen showing the game and pressing the trigger - if that fails, try restarting the game.

jackthecup

Jun 29, 2017
Just recently found their subscribestar account. Not sure if it should be linked or not, but here it is

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
so can you run this without a vr headset? i start the game and i appear to be clipped into a model as she talkjs to me, cant move camera or anything

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so can you run this without a vr headset? i start the game and i appear to be clipped into a model as she talkjs to me, cant move camera or anything
at some point there were two versions, one for HMDs and one for screens. non-hmd version was discontinued, i dont know if they picked it back up.

Cyriis

Jun 3, 2017
I have a question, I own this game through itch.io and on the main page for it they claim it has been updated with new options such as new areas and the ability to blend multiple hypnos together. I can't seem to find any of that in the game, does anyone know if there is a new update that just hasn't been posted yet or am I just too dumb ti figure it out?

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
I sure hope this thread is updated whenever there's a new build on their SubscribeStar...

Also, regarding the KBM Alpha build, is there anything secret we should know about? Is putting items in the portal and messing around the only thing we can do at the moment? What's Master Mode and why is it grayed out? Can't we touch to our own liking?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
Maybe the....Keyboard and Mouse version? smh
yeah i thought it wasn't working, wasn't able to interact with anything. turns out you still have to literally try and touch stuff with your hands to grab it even though it's keyboard/mouse version

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
yeah i thought it wasn't working, wasn't able to interact with anything. turns out you still have to literally try and touch stuff with your hands to grab it even though it's keyboard/mouse version
yeah....this game is a bit of a polished turd. Loved the concept tho

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
yeah....this game is a bit of a polished turd. Loved the concept tho
Yeah, you could say that lol. The idea, concept and execution is there, it's just that it isn't shown in the best way (for example, the lack of menus or even the fluidity of doing basic things like picking up objects).

On a side note, they're planning in releasing the completed version in June with some kind of tangent towards...exploration? Not sure what they're planning on that considering this is a "game" where you just hypnotize a subject over and over again.

Johnytester3245

Oct 5, 2018
Works really well with Quest & Oculus Link. You guys do realize you can port into the room for a closer view? Not bad for the handful of first games for VR.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes