Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
Definitely clunky to play. Been following this project since the inception and I have no idea how to do the quests. I gave her the pendant but all I can do is hit reset. Tried walking in the room with toys and nothing happened. Help?

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
When can be update forkeyboard and mouse?
Not to sure when the Keyboard and Mouse Version comes out, It might come out with the next update though.

Whats new in this version?
Quite a bit, you know have to do small quests to find the items, You can enter different rooms, But its also rather glitchy, and All together, quite hard to play, with no new real animations, Least that I found, But they do allow you to skip the quests and simply spawn in the items.

Jul 21, 2020
according to their discord it looks like they are waiting for the v1.0 release for the KBM version and also from what i read you need to hypnotise your self for most of the new content? im not sure im finally home to download it myself

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
keyboard and mouse version immediately glitches out upon fully loading, stuck with some inside view of a mirrored snake model that's impossible to actually get away from. every update has been clunky and slow for non-VR and I really don't see any change to this coming soon since it hasn't been fixed so far.

it's really a shame because I enjoy hypnosis games as a matter of the kink, but if it's unplayable, it's unplayable

D

Deleted member 368974

Definitely clunky to play. Been following this project since the inception and I have no idea how to do the quests. I gave her the pendant but all I can do is hit reset. Tried walking in the room with toys and nothing happened. Help?
Controls are still painfully awkward on the index.
Click a button to bring up the menu ( B on the index)
Aim the red laser pointer thing at scene select and press a button (B again)
Select a world to try to find a quest item. Easiest I've found so far is in the dungeon. Pick up the key from the crate near the fallen torch, carry it over to the treasure chest, put the key in the treasure chest it will open, touch the collar in there to claim it.
There will be a glowing orb floating in the room, click the glowing orb to go back to the lab.
Pick up the slave collar from the counter, put it on the machine and push activate. It will smack her with the slave collar and her eye color will change.
pick up the microphone with your right hand. A glowing wheel thing will appear over the machine. Use the thumb stick on your left controller to try and select a command. (this was really clunky with the index controller).

Take of the controllers and furiously masturbate to try and get off before she finishes her little one minute action routine that you selected from the wheel.

Get frustrated and go watch some demonic nightmare ruin a plastic robobimbo in fallen doll: operation lovecraft instead.

Reactions: tommy44vv and Azza

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
must have VR rig now thats one thing thats changed any others i cant say
If you want to get a decent VR device (even with a higher res than the valve index, and yet hitting its frame cap (90fps / 90hz) even with a regular 1080 unclocked GTX), inform yourself about the HP Reverb G2. You can currently get it (in europe, afaik) for less than 600 bucks (instead of 699 €), or even cheaper, when you are striking some dealership deals (which ended up for me buying one of the best specced headset, IMO), you can get it for 350 bucks.
Nothing which you can successfully achieve with the Valve Index ... its plain and always a 100%-pricetag (1079 € in this case).

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
I bought the game a while back when you didn't have to have vr to play the latest build. I guess I'll just wait to enjoy this game until I can afford a vr headset :/

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes