Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

hier217

Oct 11, 2017
I bought the game a while back when you didn't have to have vr to play the latest build. I guess I'll just wait to enjoy this game until I can afford a vr headset :/
Or you just wait until they add it back? :WaitWhat:

Gives them time to maybe implement it properly so you dont *need* to spend that much money on VR ya know :D

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Or you just wait until they add it back? :WaitWhat:

Gives them time to maybe implement it properly so you dont *need* to spend that much money on VR ya know :D
With how long it's taking them, I'll have a vr headset long before they add back kbm controls, and the kbm controls sucked fat ass when they did have em

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Well when gonna be update for mouse and keyboard?
Probably gonna take 1-2 more months, according to their SubscribeStar. Other than that, yeah, the previous builds were a bit clunky, but I honestly never had a problem with them. I liked the way that the first KBM build looked, though. Plus, you could actually enable a free floating camera (focused on Kady) to get a better angle, rather than having a somewhat fixed perspective.

As soon as they decided to implement new locations and sidequests into the mix, I wasn't too sure how that could even work, or hell, how you could translate that into mouse and keyboard. Why not just add new doodads and gizmos and call it a day? It worked for Rack, after all

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone find all the devices? So far, all I've found is the pendants and love potion.
Also, I see we have the ability to have other scenes. Anyone know how to trigger them?

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
well i m nott sure but with index controller i cant use that mic in menu scene normal ?
i m stupid or its impossible to do anythings

Last edited:

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Its totally unplayeable no? Ok, we have quests now but for what? I search items and place them to hypno machine but nothing happened when I was activate it, its just make her other color of the eyes- that all. cant do nothing with toys etc. , only old things with microphone scenes...

Katanari

Oct 13, 2017
Quite terrible VR controls. Grabbing works inconsistently and requires multiple attempts to hold and let go of items. Teleporting is broken with one of the controllers and sometimes the laser's origin is somewhere in another room. The screen doesn't fade, when loading between scenes, making the player see the room without textures. All buttons barely work, because collision detection is really wonky on those, while you can break open any doors and locks, because the collision with any held item apparently simulates the functions of a crowbar.

JessiG141

May 7, 2018
The last version was pretty polished with very little content. This version has loads of content but breaks regularly and has terrible controls. Hopefully the next version finds a balance.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The controls of this game should be redesigned imo. It's painfully bad (like worse than resident evil 7 bad). I like the idea but the execution is poor and the game needs optimization considering I don't think this game should stutter like it does on my pc.

wolf552906

Mar 17, 2019
I'm new to this game and don't know if I'm playing it right. I used the cheat that spawns in all the items, but they all make her do the same thing. Is this correct?

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
I'm new to this game and don't know if I'm playing it right. I used the cheat that spawns in all the items, but they all make her do the same thing. Is this correct?

There is a subtle difference. Different objects do different things to her eyes. But, other then that they all seem to make her do the same things.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
No Problem, And I hope it goes over well! hopefully, it is just a update problem and nothing else.
I finally got my right controller in the mail, checked it and it works! Finally get to play my vr lol. It's been like what 2-3 months?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes