Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

FreddieFaulig

Jan 8, 2018
as a standalone? you would have to sideload it
No, it's "OS: Windows", and you can't sideload Windows "apps". He MUST make a second version for Android, otherwise no sideload.

Is there any known way to do that that isn't oculus link? my pc doesn't have rift compatible specs
Sorry bud, if you pc doesn't make it, it won't work. Maybe give Virtual Desktop with the VR plugin a try? It's wireless!

xyzzyplugh

Jun 15, 2020
Looks like they've finally posted an update/bugfix to itch.io - no keyboard/mouse yet, sadly, but better than nothing. Can't post links yet, but it's easy enough to find from the links in the OP.

orensan

May 29, 2017
Looks like they've finally posted an update/bugfix to itch.io - no keyboard/mouse yet, sadly, but better than nothing. Can't post links yet, but it's easy enough to find from the links in the OP.
they removed the free version, minimum is $5 atm and that's with it being a 50% off sale btw

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Is there any known way to do that that isn't oculus link? my pc doesn't have rift compatible specs
Sorry bud, if you pc doesn't make it, it won't work. Maybe give Virtual Desktop with the VR plugin a try? It's wireless!
Sorry, I'm a little late to respond.
Virtual Desktop does work for this. It's precisely what I was using till I got a Oculus Link compatible cord.
Honestly, So long as the game isn't super heavy on the resource use (ie; Alyx) and your connection is solid, it should normally work fine with Virtual Desktop.

baraturs

Jul 24, 2017
" Note that this version does not yet have a keyboard and mouse version. "
Yeah, like the last update months ago..

" We'll update that as soon as we're 100% sure we're ready for it. "
Yeah, like you've promised with the last update months ago..

Darfduck

Oct 5, 2017
This game had more content in non VR keyboard & mouse 2 years ago than today, speaking of milking his audience this one is damn high.

Reactions: Medic4

orensan

May 29, 2017
here's the so called "beta" they got on steam, still no KBM

edit: let me know if it's requesting access, i think i messed up with the previous link

Last edited:
Reactions: I-Sin

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
Can you make that we can move in the office plz, I can't even take the dildo on the desk

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes