Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
I finally got my right controller in the mail, checked it and it works! Finally get to play my vr lol. It's been like what 2-3 months?
Good to hear! And hopefully you don't have anymore problems with your Controllers, I wish you luck in VR My friend and enjoy yourself!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArcAngel

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
True, forgot to mention that. It's funny how you can still technically buy the VR version still on itch.io though. I may also be wrong on the K&M version since the Steam page lists it as VR sadly. Maybe it's gonna take longer?

orensan

May 29, 2017
True, forgot to mention that. It's funny how you can still technically buy the VR version still on itch.io though. I may also be wrong on the K&M version since the Steam page lists it as VR sadly. Maybe it's gonna take longer?
steam version is VR only, no signs of the KB version

orensan

May 29, 2017
supposedly somewhere in between september there will be a new update, based on something i read on their itch.io but idk what said update will entail or whether it will work with KBM.

edit: said post seems to now have been deleted/missing, so maybe it will not be mid september, only the dev will know when

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Now that I'm starting to read some of these replies, is there ANY VR device that can work decently on this supposed VR game? I'm getting a funny feeling that not many.

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
Now that I'm starting to read some of these replies, is there ANY VR device that can work decently on this supposed VR game? I'm getting a funny feeling that not many.
I'm using Microsoft Mixed Reality. The last version was much more stable. This version the movement controls are really glitchy. But ,the rest of the game run solid.

Reactions: Axis3123

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post
The News And Only The News

Sup! It's time for an update to let you all know what's going on!

First, let's talk about the thing you all want to hear about most - the Snow Daze Bonus Day DLC!

We're still working on the art, but we will have some awesome new stuff to show you - today in fact! We've got several new scenes redrawn and we'll be showing them off as time goes on. Still no release date, but we're working our butts off to give you the toppest tier quality of work that you could ever expect. This stuff will blow your mind - or at least the mind of the brainwashed girls in our games!

Second Hypnolab. We're currently working on an update for the game. The current version on steam is newer than the one on itch.io, but that build (As well as previous builds to a lesser extent) has some critical issues on some platforms like the Oculus Rift S. As such, we're putting together a new build and will update both platforms as soon as we can get it done! The issues ran deep, so we've got to remake a lot of the core of the game to make sure it works well on all platforms.

Third, we'll have some new bonus art to show off soon! LittleMittens is a fun artist and has done a nice batch of new bonus art for both Overwhored and Kissing Therapy, so stay tuned for that!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes