Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

strt32

Jan 3, 2021
thanks, i'm unable to get the mindwash heatset in this beta, any tips?
It's in the room with a single old tv, it'll appear if you flip through the channels.
I think you can get there by clicking the tv in the lab room, but not sure.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any sexual content in the game?
Mostly self-play/dildos but with the added gimmick of using any mind-control device you unlock (or you just simply use them in previous versions.

Until MunchyCat wakes up, here's the KB+M beta.
You are a saint. Many thanks :D
Also, does anyone have any idea what the "confidential" folder in Kady's office is? It has the purple outline but I have no idea if it has any purpose other than to mistify you :confused:

Hove anyone understand what to do in collar and mobile?
The collar and cell phone don't actually lead to any new gadgets to unlock (I've tried). To get them, on the other hand:
The collar is found in the chamber if you hypnotize yourself with the spiral pendant. Once there, you'll find a key on a table to unlock a chest where the collar is.
The cell phone is hidden under the left pillow in Kady's office. You just have to throw the pillow away, and boom, new gadget.

Last edited:
Reactions: strt32 and I-Sin

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
Is there any way to access the clothes menu on the KBM beta?

Also I can't seem tk be able to crouch or switch view angles.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Works here™, but I added some mirrors just in case.
Damn, what i got downloaded was an .msi file from that link...sadly i had a retarded moment and ran it, the file deleted itself after installation, and promted me a notepad++ installation which i cancelled. What can i do to save myself ?
EDIT: after checking with virustotal i got some information, that it was adware, notepad++ installer which i cancelled, the name of this software is PumoriRealmSetup.exe

Last edited:

orensan

May 29, 2017
Damn, what i got downloaded was an .msi file from that link...sadly i had a retarded moment and ran it, the file deleted itself after installation, and promted me a notepad++ installation which i cancelled. What can i do to save myself ?
EDIT: after checking with virustotal i got some information, that it was adware, notepad++ installer which i cancelled, the name of this software is PumoriRealmSetup.exe
again, sounds like an issue on your end, all files are named "HypnolabVR_210123_KBM_BETA_zip", so something else is triggering that fake file, possibly malware

strt32

Jan 3, 2021
Tried downloading it myself.
Huh, didn't know that anonfiles was doing this malware shit, the proper file was served only after 3 clicks on the Download button.
Use the mirrors, I guess?

Reactions: Samga

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Tried downloading it myself.
Huh, didn't know that anonfiles was doing this malware shit, the proper file was served only after 3 clicks on the Download button.
Use the mirrors, I guess?
Thanks for actually checking. I think it would have been a browser hijacker disguised as notepad++
In the game im missing "induction firearms" and "mental reprogramming" i do have the phone, choker, headset, and soda. I faintly remember strip and blowjob being in the 2 year old version of this game so im wondering if at least the same content is in here?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks for actually checking. I think it would have been a browser hijacker disguised as notepad++
In the game im missing "induction firearms" and "mental reprogramming" i do have the phone, choker, headset, and soda. I faintly remember strip and blowjob being in the 2 year old version of this game so im wondering if at least the same content is in here?
Wait, there was a blowjob animation? I must have missed that cuz it isn't here nor on the alpha build lol. Was it like in an even earlier build?

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Wait, there was a blowjob animation? I must have missed that cuz it isn't here nor on the alpha build lol. Was it like in an even earlier build?
Im not sure mate, i just faintly remember it in some oldie build, might be wrong. Not exactly sure what changed beside the voice acting, the model looking slightly different and almost all of the functions being cut, unless its there and im just not finding shit. Still have 2 objectives i havent found yet so, i guess?

EDIT: Nope, doesnt seem like theres strip and bj in this one, so they might not have been in the oldie one either and im just tripping

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Im not sure mate, i just faintly remember it in some oldie build, might be wrong. Not exactly sure what changed beside the voice acting, the model looking slightly different and almost all of the functions being cut, unless its there and im just not finding shit. Still have 2 objectives i havent found yet so, i guess?
To be honest, comparing this version to the alpha, it's mostly retouches and changes of scenery here and there, plus some more sightgags, gadgets and exploration thrown in cuz why not. The only thing I miss is the free camera which was in the alpha. Made for some great angle shots compared to the pre-made move points which makes me wonder just how high the camera is XD

The only real new things here are the "Simian" thing/sex toy, the improved UI and, uh... changing the channel of the TV. There aren't any other functions as far as I'm aware. Glad to know the antigravity apple is still there, though :p

Reactions: Medic4 and Samga

orensan

May 29, 2017
The only real new things here are the "Simian" thing/sex toy, the improved UI and, uh... changing the channel of the TV. There aren't any other functions as far as I'm aware. Glad to know the antigravity apple is still there, though :p
Sybian, the thing that made the howard show pretty popular for teenagers back then lol

Reactions: Axis3123

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
Am I missing something vital or do each of the different devices just act as a flavor animation? The game looks nice and all and how you unlock different stuff is interesting I guess but all I really managed to do was put different items on the teleporter and then do the exact same 5 commands with the exact same animations over the mic. I'm sure there's SOMETHING else to do but the complete and total lack of actual interaction with Kady is an enormous bummer.

I'm glad they finally added support for the knuckles at some point though and I really do hope this gets further developed. Different characters and different animations depending on the hypnosis method (or the general hypno style at least) would be great.

orensan

May 29, 2017
Am I missing something vital or do each of the different devices just act as a flavor animation? The game looks nice and all and how you unlock different stuff is interesting I guess but all I really managed to do was put different items on the teleporter and then do the exact same 5 commands with the exact same animations over the mic. I'm sure there's SOMETHING else to do but the complete and total lack of actual interaction with Kady is an enormous bummer.

I'm glad they finally added support for the knuckles at some point though and I really do hope this gets further developed. Different characters and different animations depending on the hypnosis method (or the general hypno style at least) would be great.
if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you get the buttplug command? can't even open the box in the "moon"

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you get the buttplug command? can't even open the box in the "moon"
If there is one then I definitely missed something. I didn't need to find the Sybian to unlock that command and the command menu itself didn't really seem like it left much room for expansion so I didn't bother to look. I do know that the plug is just kind of sitting there and I didn't bother attempting to "self-interact" with it because that's kinda crossing a line for me and I had pretty much done everything else I could figure out by that point but that's how every other device works, so, maybe?

Which area is the "moon"? I remember the forest, dungeon, TV, sci-fi alley, and glitch worlds.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes