Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Which area is the "moon"? I remember the forest, dungeon, TV, sci-fi alley, and glitch worlds.
The moon area is accessed by shooting yourself with the Hypno Ray, I believe. Then, you'll have to find a specific colored-key card floating around to unlock the chest below the alien saucer.

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
The moon area is accessed by shooting yourself with the Hypno Ray, I believe. Then, you'll have to find a specific colored-key card floating around to unlock the chest below the alien saucer.
Funny, I actually tried doing that multiple times and it didn't do anything. I figured it just didn't have it's own level like the headset, unless that also just didn't work for me. Now I'm just wondering what else I missed; I know the TV item had a message in the "quest" menu talking about missing out on something but I'm not sure what the could mean either, is that just odd wording or was there an alternate item or something?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Funny, I actually tried doing that multiple times and it didn't do anything. I figured it just didn't have it's own level like the headset, unless that also just didn't work for me. Now I'm just wondering what else I missed; I know the TV item had a message in the "quest" menu talking about missing out on something but I'm not sure what the could mean either, is that just odd wording or was there an alternate item or something?
Yeah, the loading times made it confusing the first time since I thought the graphics just flipped out, so maybe it was a big map for loading first? Low settings work best :p

Also, for the TV, all you have to do is change a channel on the TV with the remote control, then wait for a spiral to fill the screen. Next thing you know, there's a small room with another TV inside! Flip some dials here and there, and you find the next gadget. I forgot what that unlocked though. Maybe the headset? (personal favorite BTW).

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, the loading times made it confusing the first time since I thought the graphics just flipped out, so maybe it was a big map for loading first? Low settings work best :p

Also, for the TV, all you have to do is change a channel on the TV with the remote control, then wait for a spiral to fill the screen. Next thing you know, there's a small room with another TV inside! Flip some dials here and there, and you find the next gadget. I forgot what that unlocked though. Maybe the headset? (personal favorite BTW).
Thats odd, I just touched the TV to get there and did all the stuff to get the headset, but that was when the mission description made it sound like I fucked something up. And as far as the gun went I shot myself about 4 different times without leaving the room at all. I guess I just didn't shoot myself the right way, as odd as it sounds? And while I'm in the habit of asking questions, can you actually do anything with the confidential file or is it just a display piece you can interact with? There was something else in her office you could pick up and didn't do anything with as well but I don't remember what that one was.

comraderabbit

Mar 4, 2019
This doesnt work that well for me.

WMR headset, the pirated version doesn'tlet me select things from the menu. I decided to take the plunge and purchase a copy seeing that if I don't like it I can refund it. Not much better... Can't navigate that well and I don't know how to activate anything. Menu theme also becomes rather grating after a while

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Thats odd, I just touched the TV to get there and did all the stuff to get the headset, but that was when the mission description made it sound like I fucked something up. And as far as the gun went I shot myself about 4 different times without leaving the room at all. I guess I just didn't shoot myself the right way, as odd as it sounds? And while I'm in the habit of asking questions, can you actually do anything with the confidential file or is it just a display piece you can interact with? There was something else in her office you could pick up and didn't do anything with as well but I don't remember what that one was.
Hmm, I dunno man. There's only one way of shooting yourself as far as I know lol. Must be the loading glitching out, maybe? Not sure why that happens to you in a technical standpoint.

Also, that's what I was asking too since the confidencial file has the purple outline like the rest of the MC gadgets yet it is one of those items that you can't carry back to the lab. Again, is this supposed to be used some way or is it just another grabable item? I yet still not know.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Fairly weird question, but does anyone have any remnants of the 0.3 build? Or the most latest build with the orange-ish walls of the lab? I'm starting to miss the free camera option A LOT. It feels so limited in the latest build as of now, and I don't remember what build had an entirely different menu for KBM users. It's the one that had the spinning cube demo, and even then I don't remember if there were any changes in that set (the gadgets mainly) or if they automatically jumped to the rebuild of it after that one (the alpha)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So for Non-VR how do you find all the worlds ? I am honestly lost right now lol.
Explore a bit, once you find a device you can use it on yourself to enter the other worlds. Most of which have their own secrets and further devices to use.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
So
Explore a bit, once you find a device you can use it on yourself to enter the other worlds. Most of which have their own secrets and further devices to use.
So the functionalities for entering other worlds are same for VR and Non-VR versions I am assuming

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
I
Very similar, biggest one would be the tv one, non vr takes longer to trigger it
I've tried everything i can think of bruh, you gotta tell me how to trigger them lol i am losing my mind and imma keep losing it till i know how to trigger them all xD

pandaway

Nov 14, 2020
idk if Im missing something but I can't seem to place items on the teleporter in the very first scene, everything seems to function fine except stuff just jumps off the teleporter and buttons don't do anything, any advice?

orensan

May 29, 2017
idk if Im missing something but I can't seem to place items on the teleporter in the very first scene, everything seems to function fine except stuff just jumps off the teleporter and buttons don't do anything, any advice?
Not all items will teleport, only those katie can interact with btw.

also if you're using the desktop version instead of the VR one, make sure your game isn't being sand boxed by whatever antivirus you're using

zugnom

Feb 12, 2018
Items you can teleport should have a pink glow when you pick them up. Items you can't teleport should have a green glow when you pick them up. I may have the colors mixed up it's been a while since I played. But you get the idea.

Reactions: Axis3123

Masamune3210

Sep 18, 2017
MunchyCat There is a new build with mouse and keyboard support, any chance of getting that? Sorry if the mention isn't allowed or if you already know about it

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes