Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Since this is the first version for a long time that I got to play, because I don't have a VR headset, there were actually quite a few new things for me. The last time I got to play the game didn't have voice acting and the progression system with the puzzles that unlock new items. The sybian, butt plug, hitachi and vibrator are also new to me. There's also a secret scene with an elf now.

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
Um where is the key to the drawer?

Edit : Nevermind i found it

Last edited:

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I don't understand how to progress in this game, I'm playing the KBM alpha version maybe that's why? I have no VR.

I understand pink objects are usable with portal and green only movable. When I read , and here, people talk about teleporting to other locations, using the raygun and other items on themselves, quests/achivements?.. I only know how to hypnotize the subject and use the mic for basic commands. All commands through the mic result in the same animation, no matter what object is used for hypnotizing? Only the idle animation seems to change.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on? It's like I'm reading about a different game when I check the guide with the options, locations and stuff they talk about

Reactions: Bukkake HairCut

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I don't understand how to progress in this game, I'm playing the KBM alpha version maybe that's why? I have no VR.

I understand pink objects are usable with portal and green only movable. When I read , and here, people talk about teleporting to other locations, using the raygun and other items on themselves, quests/achivements?.. I only know how to hypnotize the subject and use the mic for basic commands. All commands through the mic result in the same animation, no matter what object is used for hypnotizing? Only the idle animation seems to change.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on? It's like I'm reading about a different game when I check the guide with the options, locations and stuff they talk about
Basically, you have the ability to "hypnotize" yourself with, I think, all of the items you can use on Kady. I believe the option to do so shows up when you hold the item in your possession, not on the teleporter thing.

What this means is that by doing so, you'll be transported to a whole new area depending on what gadget you used to hypnotize yourself with. Some of these areas are required to be explored to find new gadgets and such. In short, the name of the game here is exploration and curiosity for completion (with a VERY small dose of puzzle-ing).

The pause menu gives you hints and directs you in the main direction to where to find them (like the phone in the office or the pendant). Some gadgets won't always take you with areas that have other things to collect, but they're there for the amusement factor (the collar is my personal favorite).

Hope that helps :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nazeaj

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Oh yeah, also, does anyone know how to solve the weird combination puzzle? It's in the area where you hypnotize yourself with the phone. I suppose it has some kind of logic to follow, but all I see are futuristic spastic apples and a weird buzzer noise if you try to click any of them.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Oh yeah, also, does anyone know how to solve the weird combination puzzle? It's in the area where you hypnotize yourself with the phone. I suppose it has some kind of logic to follow, but all I see are futuristic spastic apples and a weird buzzer noise if you try to click any of them.
There's a sequence... it's kind of tricky because at some points it LOOKS like it's cycling you backward through the options but if it does that it usually means it added a new thing to click on, look for a 3rd apple. I think after clicking the green one it then gave me the vibrator.

So just use trial and error. You know if you end up with only the starting purple apple you messed up and need to start over.

Jun 11, 2017
Basically, you have the ability to "hypnotize" yourself with, I think, all of the items you can use on Kady. I believe the option to do so shows up when you hold the item in your possession, not on the teleporter thing.

What this means is that by doing so, you'll be transported to a whole new area depending on what gadget you used to hypnotize yourself with. Some of these areas are required to be explored to find new gadgets and such. In short, the name of the game here is exploration and curiosity for completion (with a VERY small dose of puzzle-ing).

The pause menu gives you hints and directs you in the main direction to where to find them (like the phone in the office or the pendant). Some gadgets won't always take you with areas that have other things to collect, but they're there for the amusement factor (the collar is my personal favorite).

Hope that helps :p
And how do you do this on kbm?

Garuru623

Feb 5, 2021
Anyone found the Sybian in the fields after using the pet collar on yourself ?

EDIT: Ok i've found it directly south of where the tree is and where you spawn. Field.jpg

Last edited:

IJRock242

Apr 8, 2020
Impossible to work the game for me. I'm using my Rift S and I can't click anything from there. Tried several combinations.

Went into mouse mode and that's even worse. Lmao. I got no clue how you guys did anything in this game.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Download version 1.3 despite is says that this is "VR" version. It have KBM launch file.

Feyascia

Sep 25, 2017
A year after a partial release, we finally have...mouse support. I was so hype for this after their first game.

AsdrubaleCalippo

Jan 25, 2021
(utilizzzo linguaggio semplice per google translate).

difficile che io parli: anche VR, tutti i giochi fino ad ora han funzionato, pure con qualche limite.
pessimo. Anche leggendo tutto il thread.
Allo stato attuale: da cestinare nonostante la patch.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes