Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Spriggernaut

Jun 6, 2020
It works with the index if you adjust the settings a bit.

go in the keybindings of the Indexheadset. On the second page you can tipe what the controller should do if you press any button. Ther you tipe the bindings of the game in (the small window at the start).

Exampel: right trigger = VRTK_Axis12_RightTrigger

Do this with all the VRTK things.
Can you explain in a little more detail how exactly you got the index controllers to work with this game??
Thanks

Reactions: thinkB4USpeek

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I just got a Oculus Quest VR headset the other day, how do I play this on it? If anyone knows how i'd appreciate the assistance.

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
I just got a Oculus Quest VR headset the other day, how do I play this on it? If anyone knows how i'd appreciate the assistance.
To make a long story short, you need to do a few things, First your gonna need a cable that can transfer data for your Oculus Quest to your PC/Laptop once you have that, Go ahead and search up how to get SteamVR Working on your Quest, once that is done you simply run the game and it should work but, I suggest waiting for the full release, I have a quest myself and it is pretty buggy, And the full release is planned to come out some time in the next month or two.

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
To make a long story short, you need to do a few things, First your gonna need a cable that can transfer data for your Oculus Quest to your PC/Laptop once you have that, Go ahead and search up how to get SteamVR Working on your Quest, once that is done you simply run the game and it should work but, I suggest waiting for the full release, I have a quest myself and it is pretty buggy, And the full release is planned to come out some time in the next month or two.
The full release of Hypno Lab? I haven't heard from this game in what feels like a year...

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
The full release of Hypno Lab? I haven't heard from this game in what feels like a year...
I checked out the Subscribe Star and as it turns out, they just don't do any other public updates, They have kept it all under wraps, From what I read, they are still working on Hypnolab since April of this year and have apparently increased what you can do, And added more areas, though they havn't done any form of public or private release, Atleast none that I know of.

Reactions: worldstar123

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you for the assistance! I got SteamVR and the cable connecting my pc to the quest already (came in the box). One issue I have is the right controller stopped working right after the first time setup and first update. Keeps telling me to put the battery into the remote when it already is inside. Swapping batteries did nothing and i tried troubleshooting it. Looks like lots of people also had that problem. I sent in a trouble ticket to them, they said they would get back to me in 3-5 business days. So I guess I have all the time in the world to wait until the full release lol. The quest boots up only to the part where it says to hit the Oculus button on the right controller to get to the main menu. If only I could lol.

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
Thank you for the assistance! I got SteamVR and the cable connecting my pc to the quest already (came in the box). One issue I have is the right controller stopped working right after the first time setup and first update. Keeps telling me to put the battery into the remote when it already is inside. Swapping batteries did nothing and i tried troubleshooting it. Looks like lots of people also had that problem. I sent in a trouble ticket to them, they said they would get back to me in 3-5 business days. So I guess I have all the time in the world to wait until the full release lol. The quest boots up only to the part where it says to hit the Oculus button on the right controller to get to the main menu. If only I could lol.
No Problem, and I might have a possible fix, try turning on your Quest, putting it on, then taking the battery out of your right controller (Do the same for your left as well) before reinserting the batteries, then press the Oculus Buttons on each controller at the same time.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
No Problem, and I might have a possible fix, try turning on your Quest, putting it on, then taking the battery out of your right controller (Do the same for your left as well) before reinserting the batteries, then press the Oculus Buttons on each controller at the same time.
I'll give it a try.

:edit: It didn't work.

Last edited:

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Damn, thats what worked for me. Send a support ticket To Oculus, Hopefully it wasn't a faulty battery that came with the Quest.
Waiting 3-5 business days for a response. I think it tried to update and then failed and broke. The light on the controller lights up when the battery is inside. Also it pairs to my device but doesn't work. Thanks for the help though =)

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
Waiting 3-5 business days for a response. I think it tried to update and then failed and broke. The light on the controller lights up when the battery is inside. Also it pairs to my device but doesn't work. Thanks for the help though =)
No Problem, And I hope it goes over well! hopefully, it is just a update problem and nothing else.

Reactions: ArcAngel

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
good news: new update drops on monday
I think you meant to say "next Monday" mate.

Joking aside, it looks like the game has been delayed due to file limits on itch.io. So the game should be coming out shortly after they get that straightened out.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Apparently, it's gonna take 1-2 more months, they say. They wanted the core experience to be set so they can work on the KBM alternative.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes