Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Hey, cool update. I have a few question, though:
1. Hypnogun uses leftclick, everything else is placed on teleporter, right?
2. "Usable" items have pink glow, moveable not usable have green, but it seems that smartphone (or MP3?) has none (it might be because of my small resolution and screen size).
3."master mode" isn't implemented, or do you need specific set of actions to activate it?
4. Are these controls a leftover from VR? because I see no benefit from having 2 hands if you can only control 1 at the time, and manipulating them seems much harder just moving your cursor with something like scrolling or two button to make it move on 3rd axis.
5. I can move through walls, why not through floor?
...and other things to mention:
1. Sometimes I seem to be dropping items for no reason and some items dropped don't respawn on their places if they wall on another object (like the chairs).
2. Adding a few "saves" for camera (like this return to default position, but choosen by player) would be great, as early parts of some animations can be hard to watch from desired angle.
3. When I hears dialogue about previous intern being a statue in hallway, I was surprised that it wasn't included as an easter egg. It would reward a player for exploring the scene.
4. Cypress's eyes are seriously scaring me out with how they glow in the dark... good job.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Hey, cool update. I have a few question, though:
1. Hypnogun uses leftclick, everything else is placed on teleporter, right?
2. "Usable" items have pink glow, moveable not usable have green, but it seems that smartphone (or MP3?) has none (it might be because of my small resolution and screen size).
3."master mode" isn't implemented, or do you need specific set of actions to activate it?
4. Are these controls a leftover from VR? because I see no benefit from having 2 hands if you can only control 1 at the time, and manipulating them seems much harder just moving your cursor with something like scrolling or two button to make it move on 3rd axis.
5. I can move through walls, why not through floor?
...and other things to mention:
1. Sometimes I seem to be dropping items for no reason and some items dropped don't respawn on their places if they wall on another object (like the chairs).
2. Adding a few "saves" for camera (like this return to default position, but choosen by player) would be great, as early parts of some animations can be hard to watch from desired angle.
3. When I hears dialogue about previous intern being a statue in hallway, I was surprised that it wasn't included as an easter egg. It would reward a player for exploring the scene.
4. Cypress's eyes are seriously scaring me out with how they glow in the dark... good job.
1. Yup.
2. Correct again.
3. No clue.
4. They will cut down the KBM controls down to size (remove one hand, add crouching, etc.).
5. There's no crouching in yet.

As for the rest, we can only hope.

Reactions: Linkolek

RandRand87

Nov 18, 2017
Expect support for basically all VR platforms in current and future builds.
Hello, question: I noticed that the orders you give her through the microphone are exclusive. I tell her to get naked and she does, but then I tell her to masturbate and she gets dressed again.

Would it be possible to keep some states (like naked/dressed) be persistant, more like the vibrator one that remains across actions?

Meowtrilizer

Sep 9, 2018
Keyboard and Mouse:

VR:

Last updated on July 24th

*********** Hypnolab Alpha Change Log *************

- Initial Keyboard and Mouse Desktop PC Build! Currently the desktop version acts as very much a "VR Simulation" FPS type control. It's a bit janky in some ways, but this will be improved soon. Some notes: Current controls: right click is grab, left click is select, scroll wheel for selection, and WASD for movement.Other inputs exist but will be removed soon. Currently there are "two hands" this should change to a simpler set up soon. Reminder to those who haven't played last builds, hypnotism is activated by placing an object in the teleporter, then pushing down the activate button (which you do with your "hands"), look at the white board for a reminder! Also we'll add a crouch button soon aswell.

- Kady now speaks and is lipsynced! There is now an introduction (which you can interrupt at any time by hypnotizing her, or skipping by hitting ESC), and she'll say lines when placing hypnotism objects in the teleporter, and upon being reset, Subtitles appear aswell!

- New Hypno object previews that appear on the TV!

- New Anal Dildo Animation! And Vibrator toggle, more on this in the future!

- Updated microphone menu! Minor but a step to making it ever better!

- Reworked post processing! Some previous builds had post processing disabled due to a glitch, it's now fixed and prettier!

- Environmental updates!

- Cat God is present! (Best update)

- Some new shader effects! Check out the love potion!

- Various minor fixes and improvements!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No commands work, and I can't place the headset on her head.

Edit: Got it working. Is it just me, or does this game basically get LESS content for each release?

Last edited:
Reactions: Prick

mrsmithyoyo

Jan 28, 2019
guys i don't get it. You give her the stuff and she stands there. can't do anything only the same commands from the mic. is there something about the different items? using the the new keyboard version though

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
(On the KBM version)
Took me a bit to realize that you needed to put like 99% of all the usable items on the portal and press activate.
There's quite a bit that needs to be added.
For 1: A menu screen. Currently, the only way I know to exit the game is alt+f4, or end its task thru the task manager, of which the latter seems more effective, since alt+f4-ing makes the game crash for me. And I mean, freeze for about 5 minutes, then say its not responding asking if I want to close or wait.
2: Some kind of tutorial or control guide before you start playing the actual game. Once I started the game, I couldn't move my mouse to look around until I pressed Mouse Thumb Button 1 after a couple minutes, and only found the f2, or whatever, controls menu after mashing just about every other key on my keyboard.
3: Information on how to use any hypnotic equipment after activating it. I could use the phone, collar, love potion, or headset, but the most fap factor we have is the microphone, for extremely basic commands, and it seems all the other equipment is only for the theoretical fap factor, as you dont seem to be able to actually do anything with any of them, as they are described to do, aside from use the mic.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
No commands work, and I can't place the headset on her head.

Edit: Got it working. Is it just me, or does this game basically get LESS content for each release?
Could you tell us what you did? I'm having trouble with that spiral thing, other than using the mic and ray gun, I dont know how to use anything else laying around

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Could you tell us what you did? I'm having trouble with that spiral thing, other than using the mic and ray gun, I dont know how to use anything else laying around
Only one item, highlighted in pink, can be in the portal at a time. When one item is there, just press the bottom big square green button in the middle of the desk, to the left of the mic stand and below the ray gun. You press the button by moving one of your hands INTO it, and press the red RESET button to remove it, then just remove the item from the portal, and place a new one. The top big square green button just give you information about the current hypno item in the portal.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Spartonj

Aug 12, 2017
This is a really nice start, I can definitely see the potential this has. It just needs more content and some good old fashioned polishing.

JimBob1899

Oct 30, 2019
Could anybody help me with how to use the microphone using the mouse and keyboard? Is it possible? Game looks good, but can't figure that part out or if it's possible.

Denrie

Dec 12, 2017
Doesnt work with Index controllers :(
It works with the index if you adjust the settings a bit.

go in the keybindings of the Indexheadset. On the second page you can tipe what the controller should do if you press any button. Ther you tipe the bindings of the game in (the small window at the start).

Exampel: right trigger = VRTK_Axis12_RightTrigger

Do this with all the VRTK things.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Having just tried to get the Keyboard and Mouse version working, I simply cannot - the game crashes as soon as you move the mouse, click with a button, or do basically anything that isn't quitting the game.

Anybody know if there's a way to fix this? Thank you in advance!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Having just tried to get the Keyboard and Mouse version working, I simply cannot - the game crashes as soon as you move the mouse, click with a button, or do basically anything that isn't quitting the game.

Anybody know if there's a way to fix this? Thank you in advance!
Never had the problems described above. It's more likely on your end via local software such as: DirectX, Microsoft C++ (vcredist), graphics driver, etc. It's also possible your machine just isnt beefy enough to run it. Just an assumption considering you didn't mention your specs.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes