Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
We're a build behind in this thread it seems, so there might not actually be any patreon subscribers among us....

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Dev posted an update yesterday on patreon but couldnt read it. Maybe someone will info us about it.
Sure:

Hey guys!

I've spent the past week and a half trying to get the next update far enough along to make it worth the download, but here we are at the of the month and... it's really not.
So, my apologies once again for coming out with an update after the monthly deadline.
I'm trying to keep this upcoming update, The BE Ending, from being too long. It is simply meant to act as a way to speed up time to see how the girls will look (and possibly act) down the road.
Some people were worried that it marks the ending of BE in the game, and I assure you that is not the case. You will still be able to encourage the girls to grow bigger on both main paths of the game.
On the "think with your heart (aka boyfriend, aka good)" path, some of the girls will decide on their own what level to stop at, but you will still have the option to encourage the majority of them.
I'll continue writing about the game below, but I'd better drop the warning first.

Spoiler Warning
This upcoming ending will act as a way to speed up time and focus on them titties first and foremost. Other plotpoints and fetishes will be sidelined, although not entirely.
The setup will be:
On the storyline where you never recovered the watch, you attempt to try other ways to get the girls to stop growing when they become worried that they are getting too big.
Laura has the ability to help the girls, but she demands that you submit to her demands to meet with her to talk. If (when) you refuse, she destroys the watch, leaving the girls shit out of luck.
This leaves you the chance to sit back and watch the girls blow up before your eyes, choosing whether or not to encourage them to speed up the process, all the while relatively guilt-free because you aren't the one that caused this fate for them... right?
It was that bitch Laura!

Meanwhile, the more I work on this ending, the more I'm thinking that it won't be the only one. Perhaps one of the "evil" endings would offer an ending where you can take all the blame and responsibility yourself. They could curse your name as they keep growing bigger and bigger...
Ya know, if you're into that kind of thing.

As far as a timeline for updates, I'm still planning on:
The Hypnosis BE Ending next, followed by the next chapter of Endowed later in February.
After that will be the next update for Hypnosis, this time aiming for the main storyline along with a laundry list of tweaks and updates that I've been talking about for a while, such as adding a gallery for past scenes, the option to name your saves, a path where you can outsmart Laura and avoid being hypnotized by her while still keeping the watch in your possession and going back to add better renders and animations to earlier in the game.
After all, if there is an option to go back to look at old scenes, they might as well be more updated compared to when I was still learning a year ago.
I also want to add in several short endings, like the short ending in Episode 3 (I think?) where you accidentally knock up Leah and little touches like that.
Currently, I'm planning on linking to the different endings at the end of the game so you don't have to spend hours hunting them all down as they are added, but I'll put that to a vote at some point to see what you guys think.

On a random note, guess who was voted "Dev Of The Week" on the Lewd Gamer's Paradise Discord?
That's right, yah boy here!
Apparently, they give me the floor for a week to go on rants about things, so let me know if there's anything you want me to pass on to the other developers.

In the meantime, thank you everyone for the continued support!
As always, I'm very humbled and I want you to know that I appreciate you.
Cheers!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sure:

Hey guys!

I've spent the past week and a half trying to get the next update far enough along to make it worth the download, but here we are at the of the month and... it's really not.
So, my apologies once again for coming out with an update after the monthly deadline.
I'm trying to keep this upcoming update, The BE Ending, from being too long. It is simply meant to act as a way to speed up time to see how the girls will look (and possibly act) down the road.
Some people were worried that it marks the ending of BE in the game, and I assure you that is not the case. You will still be able to encourage the girls to grow bigger on both main paths of the game.
On the "think with your heart (aka boyfriend, aka good)" path, some of the girls will decide on their own what level to stop at, but you will still have the option to encourage the majority of them.
I'll continue writing about the game below, but I'd better drop the warning first.

Spoiler Warning
This upcoming ending will act as a way to speed up time and focus on them titties first and foremost. Other plotpoints and fetishes will be sidelined, although not entirely.
The setup will be:
On the storyline where you never recovered the watch, you attempt to try other ways to get the girls to stop growing when they become worried that they are getting too big.
Laura has the ability to help the girls, but she demands that you submit to her demands to meet with her to talk. If (when) you refuse, she destroys the watch, leaving the girls shit out of luck.
This leaves you the chance to sit back and watch the girls blow up before your eyes, choosing whether or not to encourage them to speed up the process, all the while relatively guilt-free because you aren't the one that caused this fate for them... right?
It was that bitch Laura!

Meanwhile, the more I work on this ending, the more I'm thinking that it won't be the only one. Perhaps one of the "evil" endings would offer an ending where you can take all the blame and responsibility yourself. They could curse your name as they keep growing bigger and bigger...
Ya know, if you're into that kind of thing.

As far as a timeline for updates, I'm still planning on:
The Hypnosis BE Ending next, followed by the next chapter of Endowed later in February.
After that will be the next update for Hypnosis, this time aiming for the main storyline along with a laundry list of tweaks and updates that I've been talking about for a while, such as adding a gallery for past scenes, the option to name your saves, a path where you can outsmart Laura and avoid being hypnotized by her while still keeping the watch in your possession and going back to add better renders and animations to earlier in the game.
After all, if there is an option to go back to look at old scenes, they might as well be more updated compared to when I was still learning a year ago.
I also want to add in several short endings, like the short ending in Episode 3 (I think?) where you accidentally knock up Leah and little touches like that.
Currently, I'm planning on linking to the different endings at the end of the game so you don't have to spend hours hunting them all down as they are added, but I'll put that to a vote at some point to see what you guys think.

On a random note, guess who was voted "Dev Of The Week" on the Lewd Gamer's Paradise Discord?
That's right, yah boy here!
Apparently, they give me the floor for a week to go on rants about things, so let me know if there's anything you want me to pass on to the other developers.

In the meantime, thank you everyone for the continued support!
As always, I'm very humbled and I want you to know that I appreciate you.
Cheers!
Thank you for posting that here :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sure:

Spoiler Warning
The setup will be:
It was that bitch Laura!
Thanks for posting that, but fuck, i should have stopped this game last update.

I hope there is a path to keep them at current size and stay free of Laura. Also don't get how Laura can destroy the watch if you got it back from her and kept it hidden.

Reactions: Rize

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for posting that, but fuck, i should have stopped this game last update.

I hope there is a path to keep them at current size and stay free of Laura. Also don't get how Laura can destroy the watch if you got it back from her and kept it hidden.
In one of the paths where the mc didn't watched the security-video recording, he don't become Lauras toy and he also can't steal the watch back.

But really why did he even make that path ? Many player asked for a possibility to evade Laura hypnotize the mc, u can now... only to be fucked over later, by either becoming her slave, or Laura fucks over all the girls yay :FacePalm:
On the cruise ending u could already see how that ended...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
In one of the paths where the mc didn't watched the security-video recording, he don't become Lauras toy and he also can't steal the watch back.

But really why did he even make that path ? Many player asked for a possibility to evade Laura hypnotize the mc, u can now... only to be fucked over later, by either becoming her slave, or Laura fucks over all the girls yay :FacePalm:
On the cruise ending u could already see how that ended...
They all sound kind of shitty.

I believe there was a way that Laura could never get the watch, I'm not sure if that was right, but if so I might want to try that.

All I want is my happy little harem, with their tits they way they are now and Ashley to be straight like I made her. No threats or danger from Laura or uncontrolled growth, just the way it is. Is that too much to ask for?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I believe there was a way that Laura could never get the watch, I'm not sure if that was right, but if so I might want to try that.
To my knowlege there isn't such a path, Laura always steals the watch at the pool party, the three paths are:
-MC is at Lauras place alone, he is hypnotized, Laura has the watch ---> MC got the watch back
-MC + Daphne & Grace are at Lauras place, all 3 are hypnotized, Laura has the watch ---> MC got the watch back
-MC doesn't get hypnotized, but Ash & Leah are (end of pool party), Leah brings Laura the watch ---> Laura has the watch

All I want is my happy little harem, with their tits they way they are now and Ashley to be straight like I made her. No threats or danger from Laura or uncontrolled growth, just the way it is. Is that too much to ask for?
I feel u, thats all i want too. Really no need for more Laura endings, or shitty endings where girls are nursing cases do to never stopping breast growth

Reactions: Rize and Apostate

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
To my knowlege there isn't such a path, Laura always steals the watch at the pool party, the three paths are:
-MC is at Lauras place alone, he is hypnotized, Laura has the watch ---> MC got the watch back
-MC + Daphne & Grace are at Lauras place, all 3 are hypnotized, Laura has the watch ---> MC got the watch back
-MC doesn't get hypnotized, but Ash & Leah are (end of pool party), Leah brings Laura the watch ---> Laura has the watch

I feel u, thats all i want too. Really no need for more Laura endings, or shitty endings where girls are nursing cases do to never stopping breast growth
From the latest patreon post, the dev intends to add one more path where Laura never steals the watch, which I have no idea how screwy that will make things. As for the extreme BE ending, it was the most voted for option on a poll regarding next parts to implement. There are plenty of us supporters that can't get enough of this fetish. There will be many additional endings to satisfy peoples different tastes, it's just going to take some time to get it all done.

Reactions: Rize and Apostate

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
From the latest patreon post, the dev intends to add one more path where Laura never steals the watch, which I have no idea how screwy that will make things. As for the extreme BE ending, it was the most voted for option on a poll regarding next parts to implement. There are plenty of us supporters that can't get enough of this fetish. There will be many additional endings to satisfy peoples different tastes, it's just going to take some time to get it all done.
Cool, I don't mind it being done first I just hope there is an option without it.

I was very reluctant to try this game because of the BE, but when I saw the images of the girls and how they went, I thought it was reasonable enough I'd enjoy it. On that aspect I haven't minded the game.

My biggest issues where with Laura and the watch, and now the straight Ashley seemingly being ignored or done away with.

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
Keep seeing people talk about "BE ending" Whats BE stand for?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes