Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I got a bit worried when Leah and Ashley called upon the MC but then I remembered it was a harem game thankfully :p managed to talk ourselves out of that one hope now it brings them closer, enjoyed the Jenn scenes and can't wait to see how Haley turns out.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
Reactions: zh and Daveck

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Hypnosis [v0.3b] [Expanding Universe] - Original Size: 648 MB

Download Win (181MB): - - -
Download Mac (175MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
I need to revoke my critique I posted back in october (V0.2), because now with version 0.3 you really really has improved a lot.

The quantity of choices we have between 0.2 and 0.3 are very interesting and often different in the outcome. Ofc we still follow the same plot after all, but the variety in the ending are a lot!

What I've liked so far:

I definitely will look at this game more and maybe start supporting you at patreon!

I'm also looking forward to the 5 other girls you want to introduce to the MC. The route we have for Haley is great so far, but as Puppets says maybe you should include an option to make her skinnier or not. I like it how it is now but there are some out there who dislike this.

One question left: What do you think about height grow / small GTS?

I'm not talking about nonhuman heights like 10 ft or so, I'm more talking about small height grows.
E.g. Ashley as an example is maybe 5ft 3in big (160cm) so how about a path, where she wishes or we forced it to make her grow taller up to e.g. 5ft 9in (175cm) or maybe even 6tf 4in (192cm)?

Maybe ask your patrons if they would like to have small height grow for one girl as a new option. Maybe there are some out here who likes BE as much as small GTS.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
I cannot stand GTS / height growth, so would definitely not be interested in that content. Just my personal opinion of course.

I'm all for the curvy short stacks myself
Ofc this would be an option, like

So this should not be a forced option like all the breast and ass expansion currently wandering around these girls.

Also for the Dev: Even if I am not that into AE I think we need more comments from the MC about the developments of the girls with AE-Hypnosis. Currently there only exist one comment for Laura as far as I remember.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Episode11_v0.9.2 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to Chapter 6:
Also expandinguniverse have you thought about going over the end of chapter 5? Where there is no choice not to make them call you Master/Daddy and he doesn't tell them that Ashley suggested making Leah bi. I mean if you choose 'Tell them everything' shouldn't he, y'know, tell them everything?

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3b :

Mega

Gestures:
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
v0.4 is already released, can you update your android port to latest v0.4?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I just wanted to say that I love this game :love:
Just a quick question : is there a way to get a real threesome with Laura and Grace ? Or the best we can get is to fuck Grace while Laura is watching ?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Some things I would love to see you do with the watch:
  • More sensitive breasts. Make one or more of the girls end up so sensitive that just the feeling of her clothes rubbing on her nipples has her constantly dripping, and a firm grope of a breast gives her an orgasm.
  • With submissive Jenn, make her masturbate every day but be unable to cum unless we finger her or fuck her.
I really like those suggestions.
If I may, I have some too :
- some girls could become more and more confident and show more and more skin ? Who knows... Some girls might feel confident and carefree enough to become exhibitionnist ?
- since I'm into fem-dom stuff, maybe make one of the girl dominate the MC ? But maybe it's already planned since one of the girls (we don't know who) already "raped" the MC :ROFLMAO:
- I really wish to see some lactation kinks. But I have a feeling this is already planned too :sneaky:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Another idea for future content I had during the threesome, how about 'pairing' two of the girls so whenever one felt pleasure, the other would feel it too.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes