OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hypnosis [Ep. 8] [Expanding Universe] (857 MB)
340 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This game really cracks me up, love the plot so far and I hope there is a scene where he can be the harem king with everyone pregnant, including the MILFs out there xD.

May 9, 2017

Overview:
You moved in with your best friend and his family under one condition:
That you don't hook up with your friend's cute little sister Leah who seems to have a crush on you.
The game begins with Leah complaining that her boobs are too small, so to make her feel better you pull out your grandfather's pocket watch and wave it in front of her, telling her that her boobs will grow. This somehow works, and soon all of Leah's friends are asking you to hypnotize them also.
Choose between being the nice guy and the asshole with each girl. It is possible to date multiple girls at the same time, but you will find that girls in small private schools tend to gossip.
There are five main girls with storylines to explore romantically.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-17
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: Expanding Universe
Censored: No
Version: Episode 8 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac
(Ep 7): MEGA - - -
Android
(Ep 7): MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thanks davu91 for the port and OEJ for the compression

Extras: Walkthrough
BaasB Thanks for the link.

View attachment 559703 View attachment 559706 View attachment 559708 View attachment 559709 View attachment 559705 View attachment 559707
Dev has talent .... my new fav on f95 .... I would be a patron if i wasnt layed off last week

vultron

May 19, 2018
I wasn't expecting MC to be as much of an asshole as he is like even when I try to not be a dick he's still kind of a dick. lmao

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Game seems decent, but it seems like a lot of the time the plot continues on as if you chose certain options even if you didn't.

For instance, I turned down basically every interaction with Grace, but then my character admits to getting a blowjob from her (which was the option I didn't choose), and later in the game she texts you saying that her ass is sore and you know why (implying shenanigans which again, never actually happened due to my choices). Also if I turn down interactions with a certain character I'd really like not having to interact with them and go on dates with them repeatedly regardless.

There's a lot more of these little inconsistencies I noticed which hopefully will be dealt with as the game progresses.

Edit: Upon further inspection, this might be a bug.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'll say this one time only !!!!! which ever one of you stole my fucking pocket watch better return it really really fast as i am in deep deep shit here ... fuck i'll even offer a dam reward for the dam thing !!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::love::LOL::ROFLMAO: ...................... :cool:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to Chapter 8:
If we had been on the route where Jenn gets upset at us for fucking Rachel, is that things over for good with Jenn and Haley or does she just need to cool off a little before continuing things?

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty sure one of the endings to this game is going to be that they all die of alcohol poisoning. Or that the MC discovers everything that has transpired has been nothing but drunken hallucinations.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Good story Good art. This game is so under Rated. thanks for the share I hope you will continue on.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Hi expandinguniverse
What a great episode 8 man.
You hit a home run with this episode man.
I love this game, hopefully we have in the next updates content with Beth (Ashley's mom), Shelby (Brittany's best friend), Valerie (Haley's best friend) and Daphne (Grace's friend and new character).
And it's good that you left the option to decide whether or not to take Cory to the pool meeting, it's a drag and quite annoying.
Enough was with not being able to get rid of him and keep him from hooking up with Valerie at the party in Ep7.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes