• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
i wonder if there's a similar type of game but with a female protagonist
The only one I would know but can't confirm the extend of would be and which are part of one damn big series with much more male protagonist presence than female one. I have yet to gather the courage to tackle it.

David057

Apr 1, 2018
I wonder what would happen if he kept practicing on his sister in game like he told the 1st girl he hypnotized would make his sister a doll to and then you have to and tag for incest for the game if that happens could that happen in a update of this game.

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
Litterally yesterday I tried to play the japanese version but Textractor died on it. Now I get this. I don't know how you read minds, man, but wow.

• Hey there
Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I wonder what would happen if he kept practicing on his sister in game like he told the 1st girl he hypnotized would make his sister a doll to and then you have to and tag for incest for the game if that happens could that happen in a update of this game.
The game is very old and no updates announced. Also no direct sequel to this. Maybe the author didn't want to go into incest.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was just thinking, if I could hynpertize her in a way where she could fuck up her bully, become a sadist dom. And now I see this. Nice.. my only question, does she remain in the harem but just treats him like a worthless dog to humiliate? and make him watch. That would be perfect

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was just thinking, if I could hynpertize her in a way where she could fuck up her bully, become a sadist dom. And now I see this. Nice.. my only question, does she remain in the harem but just treats him like a worthless dog to humiliate? and make him watch. That would be perfect
His ego and self-esteem as a male gets crushed pretty hard.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Ive always wondered why "rip all the assets and remake in renpy" was not more common over the years for translation purposes rather than trying to patch the original.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes