Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Hypnosis - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [1.0.1] [Expanding Universe]

Tom Clark

Jun 9, 2018
playing that haley scene on the last page of the gallery found this error:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/endings.rpy", line 14034, in script
if lauraccepted:
File "game/endings.rpy", line 14034, in <module>
if lauraccepted:
NameError: name 'lauraccepted' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/endings.rpy", line 14034, in script
if lauraccepted:
File "C:\Users\owner\Downloads\Games\Hypnosis-v1.0.5_BrokenWatchEnding-pc-Compressed\Hypnosis-v1.0.5_BrokenWatchEnding-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\owner\Downloads\Games\Hypnosis-v1.0.5_BrokenWatchEnding-pc-Compressed\Hypnosis-v1.0.5_BrokenWatchEnding-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\owner\Downloads\Games\Hypnosis-v1.0.5_BrokenWatchEnding-pc-Compressed\Hypnosis-v1.0.5_BrokenWatchEnding-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/endings.rpy", line 14034, in <module>
if lauraccepted:
NameError: name 'lauraccepted' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hypnosis v1.0.5_BrokenWatchEnding
Sun May 16 16:40:10 2021
```

Reactions: peulaupeu

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
I'm working on the new update. Don't have much time, though, and the ramifications of the different branches and retroactive changes on parts already released make it a slow and painful process. I'll keep you guys updated when I have something significant, as always. But I won't be giving a deadline or anything. I'll post it here when it's ready, and I can't say much more than that.
Cheers !

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm working on the new update. Don't have much time, though, and the ramifications of the different branches and retroactive changes on parts already released make it a slow and painful process. I'll keep you guys updated when I have something significant, as always. But I won't be giving a deadline or anything. I'll post it here when it's ready, and I can't say much more than that.
Cheers !
Is O6 still under too much work not enough time or has he given you total control of the project ?

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Is O6 still under too much work not enough time or has he given you total control of the project ?
He hasn't given me any kind of control over anything, nor would I want to take it. Updating his mods when I have time and am interested for selfish reasons is one thing, comitting to the community is a completely different one I'm not willing to make.

The_Sentinel

Mar 19, 2019
Cheers !
Is it abandoned or?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know which scenes aren't in the gallery but are in the game yet? Is there already a list? Feel like I've seen all there is but no way I'm not confirming thoroughly before I believe it haha

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Bro got this error when Laura ask me if i love her or not. If i ignore it the game chooses the Not love her option and she hypnotise me to love her. Plz tell me if this choice is right. Or do i have to pick i love her choice. Is so then i have to wait for the fix. ITS ON THE ANDROID MOD btw.