Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Hypnosis - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [1.0.1] [Expanding Universe]

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Missing Leah's 7 scene.
Indeed, there's a bug in there (same as Ashley's 6th scene, which is actually the same scene). I looked at it and fixed it in my fork. I guess OscarSix will look at the PR I made from this, but he might have a different opinion on the start and end of this scene, so he might have to fix it himself :)

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
The current release of Hypnosis is 0.9.9 Ep13b the b standing for beta which means it is not the full release.

OscarSix has already put in the main post: Waiting on 0.9.9 full release before updating the mod.
I actually think the b is for second part of episode 13 bc 13a wasn't an alpha release. Also in the changelog it's listed as 9.9 full. I could be wrong tho.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I actually think the b is for second part of episode 13 bc 13a wasn't an alpha release. Also in the changelog it's listed as 9.9 full. I could be wrong tho.
I just looked at changelog spoiler of games OP and still reads
Ep.13b (Beta) v0.9.9
This is the beta version meant for testing and is missing many renders and contains several errors.
It is not meant to be played yet.

This version contains one new h-scene, spanning 12 images and some other character introductions and such. Totally 93 new images.

Besides Dev's Patreon shows there should be a Ep. 13 v1.0.1 appearing.

Genericname

Sep 7, 2017
I just looked at changelog spoiler of games OP and still reads
Ep.13b (Beta) v0.9.9
This is the beta version meant for testing and is missing many renders and contains several errors.
It is not meant to be played yet.

This version contains one new h-scene, spanning 12 images and some other character introductions and such. Totally 93 new images.

Besides Dev's Patreon shows there should be a Ep. 13 v1.0.1 appearing.
Oh wow, that was definitely different earlier, must've been a mistake. Thanks for the correction!

Reactions: chaughton22

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Well, I'll probably have a look tomorrow, and send some code to OscarSix if I have anything good enough. The update is downloading right now, but I'm too tired to do it anyways :sleep:

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Ok, it took me a fair bit of time, quite a lot more than I had anticipated or hoped for. And work was in the way. But in the end, I was able to make a PR for OscarSix to pull-in when he has the time.

What took me so long is that for an unknown reason I took upon me to find every missing scene in the gallery, and to fix every existing one that had problems. I believe this is now done, but any input on that is welcome.

If you know what you're doing and want the files before OscarSix has had time to package them, they're on my github fork.

Cheers !

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Ok, it took me a fair bit of time, quite a lot more than I had anticipated or hoped for. And work was in the way. But in the end, I was able to make a PR for OscarSix to pull-in when he has the time.

What took me so long is that for an unknown reason I took upon me to find every missing scene in the gallery, and to fix every existing one that had problems. I believe this is now done, but any input on that is welcome.

If you know what you're doing and want the files before OscarSix has had time to package them, they're on my github fork.

Cheers !
You are a god sent! I sent a reply to your PR if you haven't seen

Reactions: peulaupeu

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021/03/27: Updated Mod, 1.0.1

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 1.0.1
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 1.0.1
  • Added a bunch of missing scenes from previous episodes
  • Fixed several replay scenes
  • Updated Gallery Background Image
  • Fixed Update Alert causing bugs with duplicate "before_main_menu" label
Huge thanks to peulaupeu for doing most of the update <3

Download: - - -

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
2021/03/27: Updated Mod, 1.0.1

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 1.0.1
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 1.0.1
  • Added a bunch of missing scenes from previous episodes
  • Fixed several replay scenes
  • Updated Gallery Background Image
  • Fixed Update Alert causing bugs with duplicate "before_main_menu" label
Huge thanks to peulaupeu for doing most of the update <3

Download: - - -
Is the python-packages directory needed ?
Only asking because when i launch the game with the mod i get "Value to long to covert to short" and that's the only thing that looks different from prior mod versions.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Is the python-packages directory needed ?
Only asking because when i launch the game with the mod i get "Value to long to covert to short" and that's the only thing that looks different from prior mod versions.
Needed? No
Could you send the error report, never seen such an error before.