RPGM Completed Hypnosis Uncle and Big Tits Gals [v1.01] [kuroneko cafe]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

etjrzxdrzys123

Apr 21, 2021
save file doesn't work for me. Dropped it in the save folder located in the www folder.

edit: never mind, I made a save on slot four then replaced it with your save and it worked.
Mb, didn't include other files, but yeah you can work around it like that

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I saw the title and thumbnail and thought this was another Dazed anon banger translation but its just poetry :(

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
It's lowest effort MTL that doessn't even have proper word wrapping, so I would say it's pretty strong.
Honestly? textractor and sugoi, and you have a better translation and a proper word wrapping. what a shame, i love hypno

PD: big tits and mtl, the nemesis of my favorite tags

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

FireSword___

Oct 3, 2020
the mechanic was weird at first but when you realize how it works its pretty easy. you just need to spam enter or lmb on the yellow and orange part. on the second day you can return to the first day for 10 points at the pc. For individual endings talk to the girl at the end for harem talk to the sign (you obviously need to have all 3 at the point where you dont hypnotize them anymore)

Reactions: Yamemai

Elahak

Oct 2, 2018
At a certain point in the game the screen goes black, anyone else having this problem?

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
At a certain point in the game the screen goes black, anyone else having this problem?
Yes I even switched to Joiplay but unfortunately it didn't fixed my problem.

Edit: I tried teleporting into the event room and it finally works now. I guess hypnotizing causes black screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: aiman35

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
the mechanic was weird at first but when you realize how it works its pretty easy. you just need to spam enter or lmb on the yellow and orange part. on the second day you can return to the first day for 10 points at the pc. For individual endings talk to the girl at the end for harem talk to the sign (you obviously need to have all 3 at the point where you dont hypnotize them anymore)
how do you do that, you loose a lot of time just looking for them. feels like the time is quite strict
nevermind, you use 10 points to turn back time on the laptop

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes