RPGM Completed Hypnosis Uncle and Big Tits Gals [v1.01] [kuroneko cafe]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
how to fix the sudden blackscreen when playing th sex scenes

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
There are so many default files generated by RPG maker MV program and it was just left there which make the game size double than it was supposed to be. I have excluded unused files, used a different engine for translation (Still MTL but a bit better) and word wrapped.

Original Japanese version (Just rename data(jp) to data) and full save (Load latest save and go to the basement) is also included.

Here is the less sized version with a bit improved translation.

Kerry vans konsol

Jan 6, 2023
View attachment 3220437

Overview:
One summer. An uninhabited island is being used as a place to stay. The uncle, who is the hired caretaker of the island, is visited by three girls with big tits who have won tickets to stay on the island! The uncle, who had been practicing hypnosis, puts the gals in hypnosis and violates them!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-01
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Original Title: 催眠おじさんと爆乳ギャル
Developer: kuroneko cafe -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3220472 View attachment 3220473 View attachment 3220474
View attachment 3220477 View attachment 3220478
I found glitch random encounter 3 gal at beach, first the glitch come from cabin at beach, here tips, it's easy.

1) go cabin
2) enter cabin and out from cabin
3) after go out from cabin, check at beach (it's random you encounter gal at the beach alone, but sometimes you encounter 2 gal sit at beach)
4) repeat again and again

Fact: this games format actually RPG MV, I recommend everyone use Maldives RPG MV emulators (especially android user) and joiplay is outdated because it's not updates or fix from bug, so play RPG MV at joiplay is not good and never updated system RPG MV and when you play, it's just lagging and a lot bug.

a.hidela

Oct 28, 2021
save file doesn't work for me. Dropped it in the save folder located in the www folder.

edit: never mind, I made a save on slot four then replaced it with your save and it worked.
can someone give me a wheelchair i feel fucking retardet i have been searching in the appdata file for 2 fucking hours

• Haha
Reactions: massifteetees

akadane

May 27, 2020
There are so many default files generated by RPG maker MV program and it was just left there which make the game size double than it was supposed to be. I have excluded unused files, used a different engine for translation (Still MTL but a bit better) and word wrapped.

Original Japanese version (Just rename data(jp) to data) and full save (Load latest save and go to the basement) is also included.

Here is the less sized version with a bit improved translation.

WORKUPLOAD
ur the goat man

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Just realized I used too loose of a word wrap as some last 2 characters are cut depending on line (depends if the line has wider characters). Also fixed up some minor formatting errors.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes